ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky on 360...

320d M Sport
agreed. i kinda like the fact i can pay for one off events, and thats it.

at least, I think I can? Like just a movie? or boxing? or footy? that right?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
agreed. i kinda like the fact i can pay for one off events, and thats it.

at least, I think I can? Like just a movie? or boxing? or footy? that right?

Nope! You hve to subscribe to watch any movies and sports.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
they are re releasing it today in phases, has worked fine for me since yesterday mind.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Got got working today - it's OK, will be even better with more channels!

On demand movies are cool though.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i was looking forward to this but if you have to have a contract then they can f00k off

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
If you didn't download it early before it got pulled?, then you will be able to download it when its rolled out to everyone else on Wednesday.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Sky TV Customers: Live TV for Sky TV customers with Sky Broadband Unlimited or Multiroom is free, otherwise £9.75 (€14.75) a month for a Sky Player Multiroom subscription. Non-Sky TV Customers: Sky player subscription for Non-Sky TV Customers is £15 - £41/€18-€60 a month. Your subscription will renew automatically unless you tell us otherwise. Some on-demand content is only available to Sky TV subscribers. General: Availability of content depends on your subscription. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable to show online (see skyplayer.sky.com). To watch Sky Player on your Xbox 360 you need an Xbox Gold Live subscription. Minimum 2Mb broadband connection recommended for Sky Player. Information only applies to residential customers in UK, ROI, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Further terms apply.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/skyplayer/

That's what I'm going on - I never signed anything / signed upto a contract.

6/468 17poo
Ive just downloaded this for xbox, my rents have the FULL sky package so there paying loads does that mean i can watch anything for free....?it seems that way?

Its pretty good quality we're running Virgin BB so its pretty quick!

Ryan

Never above 25mpg
Ive just downloaded this for xbox, my rents have the FULL sky package so there paying loads does that mean i can watch anything for free....?it seems that way?

Its pretty good quality we're running Virgin BB so its pretty quick!

Ryan

No. You'd need multiroom unless you have that.

My parents have a couple packages but the only one thing Im getting is movies for free.

6/468 17poo
Yeah im getting movies for free well its streaming and hasnt asked for more money?

Dont think they have multi room i better check before i look again whoops

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Quick question and I'm pretty sure they've put something in place to stop this from happening but what's to stop you using your rents, brothers, sisters or friends subscription even if they don't live at the same address?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Quick question and I'm pretty sure they've put something in place to stop this from happening but what's to stop you using your rents, brothers, sisters or friends subscription even if they don't live at the same address?

Nothin! However only one 360 can use the details.