ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky+ Setting Up Remote Record

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Stupid Sky+ box says the telephone line isn't connected, even though it definitely is, anyone else had this? Other forums seem to suggest resetting the system software altogether?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It won't allow me to set it up without a phone line, part of the process is it wants to dial out

gtb

mk3 1.2 turbo 5 door
mines the same, definately connected and working, but sky+ box says otherwise

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You need to connect it up the first time you get it, after that it's fine.

421 Cammed 172
get them to come back out to you.

If they refuse tell them you've had a letter from Virgin Media with a special offer, you'll have someone round pretty quick trust me!

A4 Avant
Remote record is one of the best things ever!

Haven't a clue about your problem though. I only had to sign up to the website and that was it I think.

Rav4
Only had to do it once and it was fine.

However, my iphone account says that it is not activated to record?! Well annoying.

SLK250 CDI
Initial setup for Remote Record is by going through Sky Active (therefore you will need phone line connected to dial-up to the service). At least that's how I activated it.

Probably a fault with the sky box, they're s**te. I managed to set mine up last night though, just the mobile app says I don't have permission to use it and have to call them:mad:

BMW E46 330i Touring
I tried doing this with my iphone last night and got nowhere...my phone line is all connected up but the box says it's not.

Also, apparently you need to have a 24hr clock on the Sky+ box in order for the iphone app to work, and I can't work out how to change the time setting!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've always had my phone line connected even though my sky digibox and now my sky+ box says it's not connected . It's never had any effect on my service . I'm sure i once read somewhere it's something to do with the phone socket not the sky box .