ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Surf Speak See

Not a Clio
Well personally I'd choose Sky simply because Virgin are no longer carrying Sky channels.

I have Sky TV and Sky phone service and have no complaints.

Didn't go for broadband with them because they only offer Sky connect in our area which isn't any good to me.

Im changing to this when i move. Gonna drop the BT line rental to £11 per month, we have Sky TV at the moment with 4 mixes so i gain 2 mixes with offer however currently i have Tiscalli BB which is £17 per month for unlimited 2mb. Sky i can get 16mb unlimited for £10 per month but i have a contract to finish with Tiscalli. So not to sure.

Heard of some people saying the Sky BB settings cant be changed, that might just be with the wireless router you get. not sure

Well personally I'd choose Sky simply because Virgin are no longer carrying Sky channels.

I have Sky TV and Sky phone service and have no complaints.

Didn't go for broadband with them because they only offer Sky connect in our area which isn't any good to me.

Same as with regards to the broadband. Can only get connect which is £17 a month and is the most expensive (but not fastest) service they do. My tiscali is £17 with free calls anytime so dont think I will bother until my line accepts the cheaper packages.

I'd always pick Sky cus' in terms of TV, it's the best one to go for.

Sky also bought Easynet, so they're broadband should be pretty top notch also.. if you just want a "plug in and go, get your home on the internet" kinda thing! :)