ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sl@g outing ( new seats and strippage )

Not being funny, but what have you done to my old car? :(

The gearknob, the green everywhere, my oh my... Why have you changed the brakes too? I had pagid blues and brembo high carbons on there and they worked like a dream. Oh, and that sunstrip :(

It's a valver that looks like a 1.2. Sorry, not keen, feel like someone's punched me in the stomach.

On a more positive note, it does look like it's been well cared for (as it was when I had it) and I'm pleased to see it being kept relatively standard on the exterior :)

sorry you think how you think but i love this car, and i no many other people love how it looks

i have pics in the folder from when i got the car with 17,s yellow gear gaitor and yellow pedals...was this your doing ?

least its still going strong and not dead and it does get well looked after

Yeah, those photos were from the lad that I bought it from, years and years ago. Some nasty stuff was put on it and the arches were rusty as buggery. I spent a lot of time returning it to standard and putting a few choice bits on it to make it in to a 'fun' car again, so the wheels got sold and so on...

Marmite, but you have obviously looked after it and all power to you. I look at it now and think that there are very few mk1's in that condition, well done :)

At the end of the day, it's down to the owner's preference and I thank you for taking my comments in the vein they were meant.

Not sure if I have any photos on the computer of what it was like when I had it, have some of it on the track but other than that. It's a worthy track car too, nice and sharp, just needed the rear end softening up a bit.

Striped track ****
thats a fair post mate i actully quite like the fact that i no the last 2 owners an i no it has been well looked after

i brought it to make it in to a track car..and i have got a really good base to make it into a track car as its quite a mint shell...shame the rust has start to come back

i would also like to see some action of it on the track..

you dont have msn do you mate ?

Striped track ****
Saw you in it today mate, making racket in the high street;)

that would be :D

went on a random drive

i just like some of the looks i get as people think i look about 12 sitting in them seats when really im 6ft tall lol

thats a fair post mate i actully quite like the fact that i no the last 2 owners an i no it has been well looked after

i brought it to make it in to a track car..and i have got a really good base to make it into a track car as its quite a mint shell...shame the rust has start to come back

i would also like to see some action of it on the track..

you dont have msn do you mate ?

I don't use msn much, but drop me a pm.

James.