ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sleek lights fitted...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
4845_224485435053_636365053_7424185_3671773_n.jpg

its a new front end too, kept it standard but have a carbon splitter in the pipeline... but might get it carbon kevlar instead then rims with yellow centres and carbon kevlar bonnet possibly??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
headlights, instead of poppups have been replaced with non pop up re amemiya sleek units...

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
starting to like this now malice, wheels asap thought please!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yup wheels and coilovers are next, most prob wheels as my tyres need changing lol! summit with dish and yellow spokes :D gonna make it look like a wasp me thinks lol!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah I agree, didn't really like to begin with if I'm honest, but I'm starting to come round to it.. good work. :)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
dish is the way forward mate should start to look good, bride seats and a good detail and it will be mint

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
already got corbeau seats fitted, wanted something fia approved and the brides that are fia a) cost 900+ each and b) dont fit in a rx7 lol

saying that my seats are going back to corbeau this week or next! for a free retrim, as red lasted 2 months and is now pink in patches!!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
99 spec bumpers!!!!!!

?? mines off a 98 car hence the plate brick... the 99 spec bumpers are faaaar to much money atm... might get one eventually... kinda like the curvy look of the zenki bumper...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
open lol was waiting for someone to say that lol! there are 2 rubber stops under the corners i pulled them out and left them there while i was fitting the lights then forgot to put them back and close the bonnet lol!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Like it...Need to lose that number plate surround tho! Or is it rivetted on like the soddin BM!!!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
?? mines off a 98 car hence the plate brick... the 99 spec bumpers are faaaar to much money atm... might get one eventually... kinda like the curvy look of the zenki bumper...

But they look sooo good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. Genuine items, too :approve:

Get that nasty plate backing plate off!

Carbon splitter would complete the front.

For a bloke with an expensive camera you don't half take some s**t pics of that car!

Be good to see some more shots of it but looks like an improvement from that one. Bring on the wheels and coils!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
For a bloke with an expensive camera you don't half take some s**t pics of that car!

Be good to see some more shots of it but looks like an improvement from that one. Bring on the wheels and coils!

LoL ^^

Nice to see it coming along.

My mates is in for his second rebuild after going pop again!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol that was taken on my iphone lol!

i couldnt be fucked to go get my camera lol,

what colour splitter should i go for?? the standard carbon, or the yellow and black carbon kevlar???

bearing in mind im thinking yellow rims...

Yours is solid black isn't it rather than metallic? I'm not sure yellow kevlar will work might look a bit F&F on the black. Photoshops required I think.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yup its a solid black, i was thinking it might be too much also hence me asking peoples thoughts on here... hnmmmm its gonna be hard to ps a kevlar splitter on lol!

i thought about taking the numberplate brick off, yes its rivvited on but thats no major hassle... but its kinda growing on me.... will leave it on for a bit then remove if i change my mind :)