ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slight missfire under load

Nimbus Grey 197
over christmas i had a bad misfire everytime i went any where near the throttle so changed the leads as this was the problem last time i changed them for magnecore leads due to the warrenty it was fixed for all of about a week with a few problems of my air filter after that got bolted together properly fix again for a little while now more oftern than not when my foot goes down slight misfire a couple of weeks ago when i plugged my fault code reader in it came up with an injector falt but since then its gone away on its own accourd but still its missing would anybody be able to help iv got anoter car i couold swap the parts round on which is working the car is a 2002 clio 172 with 90odd thanks carl

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
I had something similar the other day, it got a lot worse during a trip to K-Tec; injector had failed.

Nimbus Grey 197
ill try the injectors then iv got a set ready just wanted to double check also any ideas why mine wouldnt have the fpr on the rail ??