ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slight Oil Leak - Any Ideas?

Clio 172 Mk2
Hey all

Was wondering if anyone could help me or at least point me in the right direction. When i leave my 172 mk2 on our new drive for like half an hour, 2 small oil patches appear. One is around the size of 50p piece and there's always a smaller one about 10cm further forwards (as in towards the front bumper). Anyone got any ideas of where it's coming from without getting it on some ramps?

Ph2 Flamer
If you just jack it up once the oil spots have appeared and have a butchers, you will likely be able to see where its coming from. Probably worth a peer in the front, check its not coming from the oil filter. The big spot is more than likely leakage from the sump plug. And hopefully the little drops are just from the same place but running off in a different direction if that makes sense, one leak two drips...