ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sliver 182 - M1 Sunday

Dirty E91

Silver 182 on the M1 between J14 and J13 Sunday afternoon, just to let you know you can use the left hand lane you don;t need to sit in the middle lane all the way!

Oh, I was in the blue Passat estate that under took you!

Theres nothing worse is there - why do people do that? Are they really that stupid or is there a genuine reason why a large percentage of people cant drive on a motorway?!!! AHHHHH!

Dirty E91

He wasnt even driving it "properly", I cant remember the reg so he may have been running it in but come on man, get out of the middle lane!

Most of em dont even realise what they are doing when you DO undertake em in 1st lane and blast em and rod em - they still sit there oblivious!

clio 182

f**kin hell am i really reading this youre sl*ggin someone off for drivin in middle lane and youre under taking penoids i usually stay in middle lane cos in fast lane theres always someone who wants to go faster and in slow lane people drive rediculously slow so grow a brain cell