ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slough members

172 Cup

A black clio came flying up behind me last night near waitrose in Maidenhead, young bloke in it, any one from on here?

Ziel Nurburgring

So the meets on then? Say tuesday 30th. Just a meet or do you want to do anything else, like go collect the slough lot and drive back.

How about meet at the shire, go get the slough lot and assemble at the stafferton way CP. Hows that grab you?

172 Cup

Dust - nah, it looked standard, think it had alloys on but thats about it.

Blink172 - Thats cool with me :D

ahh thats Burrows, isnt on this site though, 1.5dci 80, but thinks its a 172. Did you waste him? ;)

Blink, yeh cool no worries. What sort of time? 7/8pm?

yep 29/30th is good 4 me too,shire horse car park between 7&8pm. yep blinks plans sound good.car will be done and sorted so it will be the first meet with her new body.lol

im paul by way-hello all

i know its silly but guess prob recognise everyone by the clios their drivin?!

that kitted 1.2, is it black with 2 small letterbox style zorsts?got red graphics in back window aswell. seen it before,well loud.lol

172 Cup

Dust - obviously I got away from the lights very quick :D but I dont think he was trying :(

It said dci on the side but no numbers etc

aarrgh!!! i know im in the minority but can we change the nite if possible.my car wont be ready by then cos it needs to be in 4 3 weeks in bodyshop n wld really like to take it out to let ya all see it n hear ya opinions

basically im havin my new wheels fitted mon along with it bein lowered.was gonna take it to bodyshop fri but can poss leave it there mon after wheels so he can get started on it and maybe have it finished by the 30th.if we can change the meet to followin wk then that would be cool.

if not then thats cool,maybe car will b done in time .i know its alot to ask n really sorry

cheers

Paul

sorry bout previous thread,panic over now.had my wheels n suspension done this morn n car is now in the hands of the bodyshop n will be finished on 26th of nov so i will be there 4 the 30th at shire horse bout 7pm.

the meet is still on rite?

Ziel Nurburgring

Havent heard any different. You wont be the only ones there. Where in Mhead you from Paul/Hannah and how old?

so neither of u 2 will be far from shire horse then, will have to make sure im not late. who else is def goin n wot is the plan? are we pickin ppl up in slough n meetin up wit ppl from bracknell too???

thinkin of bringing a camera so as to post pics. gd idea?

Ziel Nurburgring

Cox green you say, Ill have to keep my eyes open for a cup then.

Will have a look at the other thread and see whats what. But i reckon we should meet at the shire, go to meet the slough/bracknell lot and then go and meet up at the CPark.

Valver

I should be there MOT permitting. Probably meet Saner here in Bracknell and run over to meet you lot in M/head, Where bouts is the Shire?

its on he A4 towards m/head. if ya came down the marlow bypass from M4 n cum off A4 junction, left at slip road and its down on left from wot i can remember. its on A4 heading 2wards reading

Ziel Nurburgring

Do you lot going from bracknell want to meet me at Birds hill golf club (used to be called Hawthorn hill) that on the way to maidenhead and ill lead you over there??

Valver

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 11 November 2004

Do you lot going from bracknell want to meet me at Birds hill golf club (used to be called Hawthorn hill) that on the way to maidenhead and ill lead you over there??
Sounds ok to me.

172 Cup

Ive seen a few Clios around the last week or so, saw a red one today with lexus lights, it flew past so quick that thats all i noticed :D and I saw a black one on shoppinghangers the other day, couldnt keep up haha. Any ideas who these people are? :D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Quote: Originally posted by Speiro on 11 November 2004

Sounds ok to me.
Yup, same here, Sperio, do you want to meet in the Car Park of The Yorkshire Rose?

Valver

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 17 November 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Speiro on 11 November 2004

Sounds ok to me.
Yup, same here, Sperio, do you want to meet in the Car Park of The Yorkshire Rose?
Can do Jon

who else is heading over from slough, im pretty sure i know where the shire is, but would good to wander over with someone?

Valver

What time do you want to meet us Blink??