ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

slough members

Quote: Originally posted by quickshift on 01 December 2004

im hayes u lot meet often ?????
was first meet but ya welcome to come to next one mate, whenever that is

robd- so it does exist, fort i mite of imagined it, dya know wot it had in back window? take it it dnt have any CS stickers/ loud tho hey lol

my thoughts exactly bout ploddin along on own to meets n that, be more fun goin as aconvoy n we all live in roughly same area

keep ya eyes peeled 4 meets then yeh? lol

yeah that was me, behind my mates RS turbo

was u parked down there too?

u goin reading car meet on 19th dec?

post is up in meetings/events

[Edited by feirce187 on 02 December 2004 at 11:48pm]

Ziel Nurburgring

Is it a williams with a big kit on? If so it lives on my estate and its an autodesign(iirc) sticker in the window. Little over the top for me, but im going to slap a flyer on there over the weekend!

Luckily as were on the M4 we can do a few meets, like the london and swindon meets.

Would any of you be interested in going to Bedford Autodrome in Feb?

172 Cup

Paul, nah I wasnt parked up, was just cruising by on the way home.

Prob wont be going to Reading as normally away at weekends now but if Im not back too late I may pop down :)

im up for going to Bedford, i havnt done a track day yet so would be good to stretch the legs of my 172.

it wasnt a williams pretty standard looking Mk2 with a stupid exhaust, cant remember what the graphics said (just very big and red) but trust me you cant miss it, youd hear it long before you see it, lol.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

ooo, another meet already, really happening now :)

Was great to meet everyone, even though i was hiding under my beenie. Convoy idea sounds a good on eto me