ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smacktard with a crap clio

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  williams 2,seat leon
car could look ok, but why admit to insuring it and taxing it as a 1.2 on a open forum/site. maybe worth a punt as a track toy.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
If i had just seen pics and not read anything I would have thought it was alright.

The plate is aceeee in a bad way if thats possible :S

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sorting out the bonet, roof and cracked rear bumper.. Could make a cracking little track car.

That plate is s**t beyond words.

Seen much worse as well.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
apart from the gay number plate and a couple of styling ideas i dont see whats wrong?

only thing that's doin my head in is 25k has been spent on it?? its basically a stripped remapped 182 for that. 25k spend on my 2k ph1 172 and it would be an absolute monster!!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Please explain where the 25k went? 5.5k on engine swap, then what, did he put £50 notes in it and burn them?

Although i quite like it, smaller wheels but same color, carbon bonnet (that fits properly) and if it was a genuine 172/182. Seats look sweet!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  MERCEDES CLS AMG
To "in your face"

Heres my old one from 2002 - a no messing, no posing, down and out sleeper ( ran low 13's )

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010008.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lols, love the sleeper.

I'd pay 1.5k for that clio.

He'll want 10k for it no doubt!

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  172 cup
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzz

naz + a 2JZeeee plz :p

cant beat a good sleeper :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Apart from the spelling and the s**t numberplate, I think that looks good!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172 cup
i did look at gettin this as i saw it advertised for £1,800 but then got told it was located in germany and the bloke is tryin to mugg me off

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tbh it really isnt that bad! Rattle can the roof black and sell the plate to some young chav in essex for over the odds and that isn't bad car! Buckets/cage/wheels are worth some money, would always be getting your money back on that I reckon whether breaking it or selling as is!