ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small detail and some pics

clio 172 phase 2
Gave my pearl black 172 a quick detail today :

Wash
Dried
Megz ultimate compound
Poor boys black hole
Ag high def wax
Auto finesse revive
Megz tyre gel
Autosmart acid wheel cleaner

My mate came along for some pics love his car !
emasavu9.jpg

2y9y3emy.jpg

uvavypu7.jpg

a7ahu3u6.jpg

esuqusat.jpg

asuva5y4.jpg

uruse4eb.jpg

7avetazy.jpg

esasy4ev.jpg

3y9u9ugu.jpg

u6e8e9eb.jpg

Cheers for looking

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lovely cars, but did you take those pictures with a Nokia 3210?? Proper fuzzy duck.

clio 172 phase 2
I was wondering why the quality was so shite mate its only my iphone so thats probs why :/ need to invest in a decent camera

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Lovely cars, but did you take those pictures with a Nokia 3210?? Proper fuzzy duck.

I seen your name, read the thread and expected you to explode.. You usually do when someone puts detail haha

Cars look great fella

clio 172 phase 2
I do love the black and white theme mate toying with a new colour though somthing bright and in your face ;)

Audi A5
I like both of them, couldn't choose between them.

Yours would look the nuts if the 2118's were in anthracite, but as your saying about a bright colour, I vote cheery red.

clio 172 phase 2
I think the orange is a bit marmite you either love it or hate it . I think its looks good gets alot of attention