ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small polisher

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
I'm thinking this may not be a thing, but only thing I can think of doing is asking on here as you seem to get the answer very quick on here!

I'm after a small polisher, I have small things to polish, awkward corners etc and I'd much rather have a smaller lighter machine to polish with. I've seen a few machines in other countries that are smaller but just a smaller polisher would be great, a 3' one would be good!

Does anyone have any suggestions to this? I don't want to spend a huge amount of money, but I'm happy to pay for quality!

I'm not fussed whether it's rotary or whatever, as long as it's powered haha!

Cheers.

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You could buy a £40 Silverline and small polishing pads and the other things you need.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's the cheapest and has slow start but it's dang heavy!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The standards das6 isn't a great machine for getting into small spaces. Being heavier the rotary mentioned earlier with the extension and spot pads would be more useable