ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small Tech Bag

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I’m after a new bag for work.

I work in IT, I don’t wear a suit for work, I don’t attend business meetings where I need to look smart.

Previously always just used messenger bags to throw my laptop and charger in but they get ruined and are a pain to find anything in.

Still open to the idea of messenger bags but think I want to go to a backpack as it’s more convenient for what I use it for.

I have had the large standard nerd bags before but I only use them when travelling these days as I can carry other s**t too so don’t want something like that.

Requirements:
Smallish
Must fit 14” laptop, charger, battery bank, wallet, keys, USB drives (2.5” and thumb), wireless mouse, preferably place for a drink to go.

Also mustn’t be 100% virgin spec.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’d just go with something like a black Northface Rodey bag.

Multi-purpose, inoffensive and tend to last a reasonable amount of time.

Or something like this if you want it smaller and just hold the “tech” so to speak;

Archtronics

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I like the dakine mission stuff.

There aimed more at snowboarders but really easy to strap a jacket to where the snowboard would go.
Got padded laptop and a tablet pockets, waterproof, survives drops etc.

I’ll second a Dakine bag, had mine for 10 years or so and used it a lot for travelling with work and it’s still going well.

Looking on their site it looks a lot like the Campus.

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I’ve had the Amazon Basics Laptop Backpack for 4 years. Loads of compartments, padded area for laptop, pockets for drinks. Think someone else suggested it on here years ago.