ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small Tech Bag

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I’m after a new bag for work.

I work in IT, I don’t wear a suit for work, I don’t attend business meetings where I need to look smart.

Previously always just used messenger bags to throw my laptop and charger in but they get ruined and are a pain to find anything in.

Still open to the idea of messenger bags but think I want to go to a backpack as it’s more convenient for what I use it for.

I have had the large standard nerd bags before but I only use them when travelling these days as I can carry other s**t too so don’t want something like that.

Requirements:
Smallish
Must fit 14” laptop, charger, battery bank, wallet, keys, USB drives (2.5” and thumb), wireless mouse, preferably place for a drink to go.

Also mustn’t be 100% virgin spec.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’d just go with something like a black Northface Rodey bag.

Multi-purpose, inoffensive and tend to last a reasonable amount of time.

Or something like this if you want it smaller and just hold the “tech” so to speak;

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I like the dakine mission stuff.

There aimed more at snowboarders but really easy to strap a jacket to where the snowboard would go.
Got padded laptop and a tablet pockets, waterproof, survives drops etc.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I’ll second a Dakine bag, had mine for 10 years or so and used it a lot for travelling with work and it’s still going well.

Looking on their site it looks a lot like the Campus.

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I’ve had the Amazon Basics Laptop Backpack for 4 years. Loads of compartments, padded area for laptop, pockets for drinks. Think someone else suggested it on here years ago.