ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small world..!!

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
What a small world it is!

To cut a long story short, I was visiting a restorer of racing cars from yesteryear as part of a job. While waiting to speak to somebody I waited on the balcony... where I obsereved quite the collection of cars.

Mental trail was something like this;

"Oooh... a Matra Simca 660! oooh... Ferrrrrrrrari.... Ahhh... porsche 911 GT3!!! .....eh.... a 1.2 Renault Clio.... YOZZASPORT?!?!?!?!" :boring:

Turns out, that I was in the top secret location of the yozzasport ninjas...:quiet:

Noted down the plates, came home, and compared it to a pic I had of teh yozzamobile on a track....and sure enough... t'was one and the same.

yozza.jpg

How about that then....small world?

-Akira

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Gonna lift the powerplant out the GT3R? :D or is that not Yozza enough?

I'll defo keep my eyes out for you on the road now...

-Akira

Engine is now in...

dsc00111xd.jpg

dsc00140ph.jpg

The car has had a full re-build and a number of improvements. As well as us re-building the gearbox after the disappointment of the last one being a dog.

Will put a full Re-build and spec sheet up sometime soon.

We have a full series of pictures of the build from scratch which I guess we will put up on the website.

:)

/y0z

Shhh
GuyS said:
is that where you work then yozza??

or just a friends workshop?

He wont say, if you want the work carrying out you shall have to go through them so the workshop is not swamped with 30 phone calls a day about prices for work. Guess they are too busy to handle that amount of stuff.

Guess you would be ringing Yozzasport, then they will forward the questions / bookings on a weekly basis etc.