ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smallest wheels?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi guys,

What's the smallest diameter alloy you can fit to a Mk2 ph2 clio? It's a 1.2?
A friend of mine is planning on getting one this weekend, and wants to put 13's on, and then slam it.

Possible?

BMW Z4 3.0i
probably, but this sounds like the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. It'll look like a rollerskate.

think he's going to use these........
classic.jpg

i tried 13's on mine for a laugh and they would not fit because of the calipers... 14's are smallest i think...

I think it could work. VeeDubs have had the Euro look (small wheels, smoothed etc) for ages. Think it would suit the more rounded shape of the clio better.

Plus it would improve the somewhat sluggish acceleration of a 1.2!

Doh,

Those alloys are only available in 13". Any other suggestions if he's gotta use 14's?

what about:
stf_bcw_chrome.jpg

He's a pretty committed low-rider, but having to downsize from his current car due to insurance, being only 19.

68.jpg

69.jpg

67.jpg

Last edited:
Doh,

Those alloys are only available in 13". Any other suggestions if he's gotta use 14's?

what about:
stf_bcw_chrome.jpg

He's a pretty committed low-rider, but having to downsize from his current car due to insurance, being only 19.

68.jpg

69.jpg

67.jpg

Are you mates with Tarun?

I followed the build of his merc on www.lowriderforum.com and then his www.eurolow.com......

so hes selling up now is he Matt?

That's him. I work with him. Not sure he's selling the Benz, but I've persuaded him that if he wants a daily driver/runaround to get a clio.

The Benz is amazing, love it!