ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smartphone + 12 Month Contract... Ideas?

2.2 bar shed.
As above, not after a 24 month contract and ideally want a smartphone that I can ditch when the next iPhones due. Having sold my iPhone 4 for the '5' the 4S isn't the upgrade I would like. Don't get me wrong its a fantastic phone, and with the dual core A5 chip its going to fly, but I'd be stupid not to look for alternatives.

Anything out there thats at an equal level in quality/usability? Not interested in the Galaxy S2 for starters, housemate has the Galaxy S and its not for me at all. Ideally looking for something with a 4'' screen, and that can share its 3g connection via wifi so I can use it as an access point for an iPad.

Simplest thing to me seems to be to buy a used iPhone 4 and stay with my epic 10 quid a month giffgaff sim... :/

2.2 bar shed.
Think im gonna pick up a HTC Evo 3D, if I dont like it take it back and buy another 4.