ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smartphone Poll

What OS do you have on your smartphone

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  2014 Focus Titanium
Be interesting to see the results. I expect probably 60-70% will be iOS on here, compared with the national average which is much lower.

I would have voted twice if I could, my work phone is a BB, but it's f**king s**t. Can't wait to get rid of the piece of crap, sadly that's not my call :(

Megane Mk4
Symbian software here, I don't use the internet on my mobile so pointless having anything Android/iOS related.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I can't vote as there's no option for rolling with the perfect combo of iOS and bb.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I can't vote as there's no option for rolling with the perfect combo of iOS and bb.

1. Get iPhone
2. Open window
3. Drop iPhone out of window
4. Select option 'Blackberry OS'
5. ???
6. Profit

I know I'll be in the minority here but the Blackberry has been the perfect device for me over the last few years.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Probably best to put iPhone next to iOS.

A lot of retards own iPhones and wont realise iOS is the correct answer for them.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I don't have a smart phone, I still use a Motorolla KRZR K1 had it for years.

0129.jpg

I only need it to make calls and text, also i've found that people with smart phones don't seem to know how to have a conversation
with people they've only just met, they're always getting it out and f*cking about on the internet in an attempt to avoid
having to communicate properly..........or is that just CS members i've met at meets?

Read something the other day that said that over half of iPhone 4 users think their phone is 4G.

And most people aren't buying an Android phone because they know about all the OS' and the options.

They want something cheap, with a big screen and a facebook app.

The 'geeks' who are updating to the latest OS as soon as they should, backing up, rooting it, customizing etc. They're in the very tiny minority. Most people take it out the box, set it up and it never gets backed up or updated. They just fill it with apps and use it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Im still in two minds on wether to go with the galaxy s2 (girlfriends got one) or wait for the 5.

2014 Focus Titanium
Why anyone would buy an IOS I'll never know!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. Why all these people think that iOS is so much better than everything else I have absolutely no idea. After owning a Sensation for one week I've learned that android with HTC sense is far better than iOS.