ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smashed Cup Pics

Nippy white cup
Lol thats a better price than the near 5k estimated..you must have some great contacts Freddy mi boy! TBH I can't wait to get it on the track and aren't really too bothered that it has "battle scars" lol.....I'm sure it is one of the better 2k, 3 year old track cars out there lol

Chris

I'd get it fixed and flog it on fella. Thats still an expensive track car considering its potential value once fixed.

M2 Competition
Glad you're ok mate, thats the main thing.

Looks like you got yourself a mint, cheap track weapon out of it too!

Nippy white cup
TBH I was never going to sell it crash or not.....too much fun and couldn't replace it with anything for reasonable money that was as quick or as new.

Just bought a x reg 1.8t Golf 3dr in black for just short of 5k...really tidy car and ideal for what we want at the mo....Cup is the toy, golf is the day to day....with a lot of potential lol

Chris

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Ekk glad your ok, looks like my first write off.. but i had the handbrake on all the time... this big lorry in the right lane.. lorry planned off i was like letting it go because i was scared (only been driving a few weeks) an the second trailer of this fair ground lorry (without insurance) hit my car and dragged it a bit... the door was peeled off basicly, took both layers of metal off really close to fuel tank that i had just filled up! all the glass popped in looks nearly the same apart from my door was peeled!

Lionel Richie
TBH I was never going to sell it crash or not.....too much fun and couldn't replace it with anything for reasonable money that was as quick or as new.

Just bought a x reg 1.8t Golf 3dr in black for just short of 5k...really tidy car and ideal for what we want at the mo....Cup is the toy, golf is the day to day....with a lot of potential lol

Chris

ring Yoz and ask him about Martin our bodyshop guy

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ekk glad your ok, looks like my first write off.. but i had the handbrake on all the time... this big lorry in the right lane.. lorry planned off i was like letting it go because i was scared (only been driving a few weeks) an the second trailer of this fair ground lorry (without insurance) hit my car and dragged it a bit... the door was peeled off basicly, took both layers of metal off really close to fuel tank that i had just filled up! all the glass popped in looks nearly the same apart from my door was peeled!

Borat?? is that you????

Borat?? is that you????

LOL

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Oh no....i ve just seen this.
Looks like the winter cull has started early.
Glad your ok Chris .. I suppose it shows even experienced drivers can get it wrong.
Does sound a waste to use it for a track only car but for 2k i guess you cant argue.

Nippy white cup
Lol Cheers Iain...but it was totally unavoidable and nothing to do with the abs or lack of. Side by side at high speeds...fibreglass bonnet blew off a friends car and hit mine causeing the damage on the pics. Just thankfull it was only fibreglass!

Chris

Maz

LY 200
Bloody hell Chris, glad your ok and that the girls wern't in the car

Looking forward to seeing it on track lol

:)