ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smoke under bonnet!!!

i was driving home tonight through where i live and smoke just started pouring outta the bonnet, i thought F*CK FIRE! so i pulled up and turned it off and i could smell radiator water. i have no idea wots wrong with it! any ideas? maybe rads gone?

Its overheated im guessing. Did the water temp light come on? Id top the water up, the bleed it and start it up. If youre lucky the head gasket will be OK.

See ya

Matt

IVE BEIN AT MY CAR FOR THE LAST HOUR TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, ITS NOW 2.AM AND I FOUND OUT THAT PROBLEM! THERES A TINY PIN HOLE IN ONE OF THE PIPES AND THE WATERS CUMING OUT AND GOIN STRAIGHT ON THE ENGINE CAUSING THE SMOKE (STEAM). THANK F*CK IT WASNT SERIOUS. GONNA PICK UP NEW PIPE FROM SCRAPPY TOMOROW. THNAKS ANY WAY GUYS. (MATT!) :D

Ah good news lol. Give the engine and radiator a flush through while youve got the hose off to make sure its all clear.

See ya

Matt