ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smokin

Hi, Finished running in a couple of weeks ago, found out what happens after 5200 revs, not bad !!! . My wife has used it all this week and put super unleaded instead of optimax , took it out for a spin last night and after warming it up , took it past 5200 revs , when the vvt kicked in it blew out a lot of white smoke , took several thrashings for it to stop doing it, has anyone else noticed the same, PS my wife wont have took it past 4000 rpm all week

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i have heard of this... s it something to o with water evaporating from the exhaust? someone will clarify no doubt!

RB182cup&golf gti

totally normal, the grade of fuel will have nothing to do with it (not wanting to start another fuel debate), its just the build up of condensation in the exhaust system