ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smug 172 gits

Why are 172 drivers so smug?

This is a clio site and not just a 172 site, so me finks its about time us "lesser" Clios deserve some respect!!!!
and to be honest, although the 172 is a little faster than my 1.4 16v, my car definetly wins in terms of looks, with two big thumbs up!!!! with my blacked out tints, body coloured bumpers, front splitter, modified 205 spoiler, DTM mirrors, fat zorst, and when I got my 17s on!!!! it definetly looks nicer than the 172!!!
Secondly, my ICE including the RF power 500 amp and power 400 amp, RF power 15inch DVC sub, infinity front and 6 by 9 speakers and Pioneer screen is capable of dropping 132dB and will deafen any 172 out there Im sure!! so me thinks me win on ICE too!!!
So point here is yes the 172 deserves respect cos its fast, but dont mean that other clios cant have respect too! so 172 boys, stop being little smug t***s will ya!!!!!!

Plus I will show ya wot I can do on the twisty bits!!!!

Neways, Im still young, hopefully in about a years time, Ill be sitting my ar$e on the leather clads of an RS turboed FOcus, and cut every 172 I can find...then well see whos laughing eh!!!

ahhhh.....the sweet dreams of little ones...aint it cute!

1stly: focus RS - 18yrs old....shut up

2ndly: the 172 might be a little faster...along the lines of twice as fast.

but hey, what does that matter, with you "fat zorst", dtm mirrors (which incedentally cut the CoD by 0.7), 205 spoiler (which now adds a CoD of 1.3),. blacked out tints and colour coded bumpers (standard on a 172...but look much cooler on the 1.4 cause of the panel gaps).....im not surprised your car look better......in a skip.

and the power it has must be fab! the power/weight ratio must ROCK!!! i mean, all that ice to lighten it.....super cool 17" to make it handle like a dream......your car must rule.......the sainsburys carpark.

as far as showing us how to do it on the twisties.........you wanna beat DDs record of 8.

please please please please stop this incessant ranting.....its just plain silly.

and finally, in the words of Apu:
"shut up
shut up
shut up
shut up"

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

2fat4u,

"with my blacked out tints, body coloured bumpers, front splitter, modified 205 spoiler, DTM mirrors, fat zorst, and when I got my 17s on!!!! "

So basically your car looks like a
Skip !

Now put your toys back in your pram and sling your hook little boy cause your mum told you that you cant play with the big boys and girls until you can ride a push bike... Ya Muppet !

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

id just like to say, that my clio, has 17s, lowered 60mm, tints, subs, amps, dvd, navi, prima spoiler, s/s exhaust, bla bla bla. But i am still going to sell it for a 172.

And you would have to be a complete tit to think that a 172 is only a little bit faster than a 1.4. Oh sorry, 1.4 16V!.

Gaz

Silver Fabia vRS

Why doesnt everyone just ignore this guy, he is obviously just trying to get everyone wound up and get a response, which he is getting at the moment.

We all know the truth about 2.0 vs 1.4 so why rise to it....just relax, safe in the knowledge that he is a prick and youre not.

Just ignore him and he will go away and hang out more with his mates in 1.2 Novas, thats assuming he has any?

Clio V6 255

mmm, he must be angry. something must have annoyed him about 172 owners? perhaps he got slaughtered in a race! Still, if you dont have a love for clios even if you have one then you shouldnt be on this board.

A 172 is going to pee on a 1.4 16V anyday, anytime.

Im saving up for a V6, and in the meantime im content with my dynamique.

I UNDERSTAND what an engine size is!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

TwoSlowForEveryoneHere, why dont you show us some pics of your car if you think it is that good?

clio williams, Ph1 172

Fair enough his car probably looks pretty good but its not a 172 is it.
Then again in my opinion id rather have a 16V or a Williams rather than a 172.
Nothin against you guys who have a 172, they are nice cars and are quick but they dont have the same meaty looks as a 16V or williams. Just a bit soft thats all.
Still im probably biast cos of what I drive. Good look to anyone who has a clio no matter what it is. But you just have to appreciate that the best cars are the 16V williams, 172 and of course the V6. Which Ive been to see at TWR by the way. as we did the power steering system on them. Lucky me

bring it to donny on sat
ill race u in my 1.4 let alone a 172

be there early, track slips are on first come first serve. wouldnt want u being late eh LOL

7.6cc :D

I can cope with being smug, better than being a tw@t (exclamation mark)

Twofast..............come here and kiss my smug ass

CHAVY -

I think its time for you to display my MOST FAV pic in the world....

The army dude with the cup, u no the one i mean! I think its HIGHLY appropriate right now

I think your definition of "smug" is in your own comments. As for trying to rile a bunch of people up on a web site, this only shows what a waste of time you are. What year are you in at school? Year 9 or 10?

have you noticed that this "guy" never actually has any comeback after he makes his posts...

its quite amusing though !!

there was something a bit like this on scoobynet where some bloke kept on making similar comments about his subaru justy or something equally amusing....

oh and there was someone else describing the "new subaru" they had bought.... the description went on and on... they were asking people what the car was as it said 1.8 on it and it was supposed to be a turbo.. blah blah blah

er... 1:8 Scale Impreza Turbo model car !!! that had people going for ages....

bit like twofast4u.....

although having said that, please tell me that he isnt really like that !!!!!!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Skoda Fabia vRS

well hes certainly gone the wrong way about sayin it, but i do think he has a point at times

ive often thought in the past, why call this site ClioSport, it may aswell just be a 172 club as i do feel that the lesser clios are discriminated against, and some 172 owners, well, are frankly up there own arse about owning one

it isnt as bad as it used to be, so ive started using this site more and more, but i can see where he is coming from

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Brun the point we are trying to make is this plonker keeps on posting sh1t about his 1.4 nearly be able to keep up with a 172. Dont get us wrong m8 but this is plain stupid.

I have a 172 but I dont shove it down peoples throats, I really couldnt care to be honest.

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea i know mate, and i also think hes a bit of a dick

an like i said, it has got a lot better on here, when i joined before i didnt post at all, but now im here all the time

I see that 2slow4every1 is boring us all again about how wonderful his car is..... so as said before, any pics?
(or havnt max power printed any of a 1.4 clio yet? )
As for being really quick in the corners.... YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN
You dont know the meaning of quick in corners, you probably still brake in corners cos you dont know how to drive properly....
And as for owning an RS focus.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! that will be the day, your probably going to have squashed yourself by then going too quickly on a bend that you thought you could get round, unfortunately the truck coming the other way that you didnt anticipate halted you in your tracks...... oooooooooooops one squashed 2slow4every1.....

Tony

Oh, yeah good idea getting a roll cage fitted to a road car.... i take it you havnt seen how much it puts on your insurance then? (thats if your insurance co will cover you!!)

If someone called me and smug t**t i would punch their lights out, i wouldnt dare challenge you, twofast4u, in my RB5 round the twisties as i am sure you would beat me

Instead hows about i kich the sh*te out of you?

having said that though, i am feeling a bit smug in my nice new car and have been called a git / b*****d by several people already

not a t**t though...yet

noone even noticed when i got my VR6

CTR EK9 turbo

I saw an MR2 turbo with a ferrari 355 bodykit the other day...........lets just say when you get up close, it doesnt quite look right.

you said.....

Why are 172 drivers so smug?

This is a Clio site and not just a 172 site, so me finks its about time us "lesser" Clios deserve some respect!!!!
and to be honest, although the 172 is a little faster than my 1.4 16v, my car definetly wins in terms of looks, with two big thumbs up!!!! with my blacked out tints, body coloured bumpers, front splitter, modified 205 spoiler, DTM mirrors, fat zorst, and when I got my 17s on!!!! it definetly looks nicer than the 172!!!
Secondly, my ICE including the RF power 500 amp and power 400 amp, RF power 15inch DVC sub, infinity front and 6 by 9 speakers and Pioneer screen is capable of dropping 132dB and will deafen any 172 out there Im sure!! so me thinks me win on ICE too!!!
So point here is yes the 172 deserves respect cos its fast, but dont mean that other clios cant have respect too! so 172 boys, stop being little smug t***s will ya!!!!!!

Plus I will show ya wot I can do on the twisty bits!!!!

you sometime start with the basics of a reasonable comment, but you word it incorrectly, you resort to profanities, and then you often say something complete ridiculous as if to make out that you are somehow joking...

with that aside young man... it is possible that you are correct in your original comment, I don’t think you are btw, but it is possible...

there has been a lot of 172 type chat lately, it is to be expected, its a new flagship of the range...

perhaps some are blinkered ??..

Perhaps I am.. I own a 172, love it, etc etc etc .......

but.. I don’t have a real interest in the other models..

I just like what I have, my tech knowledge on the 172 is purely due to having one and applying past knowledge and experience.. I don’t offer suggestions . apart from generic ones .. for the rest of the range, simply because I am not familiar with the model.

If that comes over sorta smug.. its not meant to..

I am sure a lot of people here are in the same boat, for better or for worse ... it is difficult ot get a fan who is fanatic across the whole range, thats not how it works for the majority...

so, people often talk about their marque, and that alone.. its not smug, its not anything, apart from human nature dood..

so, chill out, have a fat one.. read just 17 or similar lol...

but don’t be so focused yourself that YOU cant see the wood for the trees...

Have fun..

Joe