ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snapped locking wheel nut key!!!!

So, went to stick on my new wheels yesterday afternoon, when my locking wheel nut key snapped. What do I do now? I've rung numerous local garages, all who say they can't do it, or they can, but in two weeks time, which isn't much use as I currently have a slow puncture on my front left.
What are my options, anyone know of anybody in the Oxfordshire area who can remove them?
Ta!

Clio 182,vvc metro
Go to Renault if you can get down,they will have a master set of lock nuts and if you get the right guy they mightened even charge you

The halfords set probably won't work with that type of lock nut but I've no experience of using it so can't say for certain,in my old work we just beat sockets onto it and charged £20 to replace the socket as it would be fucked,now in a dealership and they have a master set of lock nuts for all the cars so I'd imagine Renault do too

I dint think Renault will have master set of unlocking tools .
You're best bet is local tyre places who have the most experience of removing wheel nuts when people have lost or missing their removing nut .