ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snorkel Power

Turbos.
So, the Super GT project is still some way away, but we have made one modification to be carried over; a snorkel! The JGTC/Super GT NSXs all had these, giving them quite a distintive look. We got Reverie to copy the design from the latter cars, which were homologated with the rare NSX-GT road car.

Today we got to see the mod in the flesh at Brands. A pro was doing some shake down and testing in the morning, and we got a few laps in this afternoon. You can certainly feel the ram-air effect; the car is noticeably quicker now. Out again tomorrow for some proper testing, so shall see how it goes before a Britcar race next month!

_OCT4238.jpg

_OCT3321.jpg

_OCT4266.jpg

_OCT3781.jpg

_OCT4326.jpg

_OCT4358.jpg

_OCT4738.jpg

_OCT4578.jpg

_OCT5578.jpg

_OCT5264.jpg

_OCT5500.jpg

_OCT5191.jpg

_OCT4798.jpg

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Stunning. We was supposed to be at Brands aswell. Gutted I didn't go now. :(

Turbos.
Shame as the trucks are out at lunch!

Rob Barff did a 49.9 earlier in the year before a host of changes. We want match that time to be class competitve. A supercharged exige is doing 51s on slicks, same as i did on AO48s...

Listerine & Poledo
should be standard fitment.

If I had an NSX, I'd have to have one... even more so if it was a Targa
Just wait till all the sheep copy this for their CS... ;)

through their v6 wing, down the rear window and smoothed into the bootlid?

or actually just a snorkel sticking out of the bonnet?

;)

Turbos.
Binned the car this afternoon. Fortunately looks superficial but f**k me do i feel like a c**t. Will update when im home.