ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 172 Cup OEM+ Restoration Keeper

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Ruined by the pov spec spoiler!

I think ruined is a bit strong 😂 I still have the original one safely tucked away! Not like I have stuck a big aero spoiler on it.

Like I said previously it is just a bolt on part like everything else and not something that cannot be reversed. Takes minutes. It will be staying for the moment. I always knew not everyone would agree or like fitment of it, but that is why we are all different. Most people would struggle to even notice it!!!

Buccal

ClioSport Club Member
  AMG
Of all the stuff you have had in recently, this is my favourite. Perfect spec.

Seats look great!

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Looks stunning with the sun on it......once I have taxed it will go out and get some proper pictures.

20210612_200020.jpg

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Bit more done today. Coded the airbag ECU due to fitting of the Recaros. Cleaned and hovered the boot along with fitting parcel shelf. Kenwood stereo fitted. On playing the stereo it sounded pretty good.

Quick look behind the front speaker grills and someone has already fitted uprated speakers, which was a bonus! I think the original front speakers have been fitted in the rear as Cups don't normally have any. I will get some better ones to replace them, but sounds good!

20210620_171341.jpg

20210620_214833.jpg