ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow Foam

Clio MK 4
omg i bet it works just as good as a lance connected to karcher. which i will be gutted by as just bought AB lance which cost 40 quid lol

Broken Diesel Megane :(
omg i bet it works just as good as a lance connected to karcher. which i will be gutted by as just bought AB lance which cost 40 quid lol

for £9 mate it did the trick, just wonder if there is anyway of getting a thicker layer of suds on the car. what i used worked fine, but just wondering if there is a way to take it further?

Wow, that looks quite good for £9!!

I may invest in one of those. Can you use it with normal car shampoo (carplan stuff or turtle wax) or do you need to buy certain products?

No need for a bucket? Do the suds not dry before you wash the whole car?

I may invest in one of those. Can you use it with normal car shampoo (carplan stuff or turtle wax) or do you need to buy certain products?

no no, still bucket, but loosens a lot of the dirt, theoretically cutting down washing time.

Not as good as a pressure washer unfortunately but still okay for a tenner

Never use a pressure washer unless it's caked in mud.

Normally wet the car with the hose, leave for a min then get to washing with a mitt and 2 buckets, a panel at a time, and rinse before moving on to the next panel so not to let it dry.

no no, still bucket, but loosens a lot of the dirt, theoretically cutting down washing time.

Ok, will look into it with the products recommended then!!

i just filled the bottle up mixed 3:1 as said, then kept going round the car until the bottle was empty. let that sit for a minute or two, then wash as per normal routine. certainly loosened the dirt off the lower sills.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Not really keen on the supersprayer . Not enough foam for me and no pressure .

Not as good as a pressure washer unfortunately but still okay for a tenner

Never use a pressure washer unless it's caked in mud.

Normally wet the car with the hose, leave for a min then get to washing with a mitt and 2 buckets, a panel at a time, and rinse before moving on to the next panel so not to let it dry.

I meant a pressure washer foam lance sorry not just a pressure washer

Tangoed Works
superspray is more than adequate. just mix in some ssf with your chosen shampoo and the jobs a good un. more than enough suds to soften salt and general stuck on dirt.