ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow foam

Was that question for me buddy?

if so, no I got the HW from Tesco Petrol stations

It was indeed. Makes sense. If Halfords tonight fails and you've got some spare, I'll grab them off you incl postage naturally. Of course, if you've only got a few, keep them! I will be! Lol.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Had a chance to try out the rapid dirt shifter tonight. Car is still protected with toughcoat, beading is not very uniform but sheeting well.

car rinsed with a normal hose, then rds sprayed undiluted liberally over all panels. Left to dwell for 3minutes before some areas looked lime they were starting to dry then pressure rinsed with my baby c110.

general dirt seemed to lift quite well but wouldn't really attack the dried bug splatter or heavy dirt spots unless constantly hit with the pressure washer. Carwas then left to dry to see how clean the panels were, and if im honest they weren't quite as clean as I'd normally get with citrus power. More comparable to diluted 1:1 CP that I tend to use. Certainly comparable to the majority of snowfoams I've used.

after the usual wash routine, I didnt think it was really beading and sheeting all that well. Are we sure this is LSP safe? Will test in the morning as dew beads off the bonnet as we pull onto the bypass.

overal, for the cost its a great pre wash, a little further testing required to determine how safe it is. Plan to try it diluted and an inch in the bottom of a snowfoam

More up to date receipt for you to use in Halfords. Includes Asda price for rapid dirt shifter.

ze6e5ymu.jpg

Lol Toby. Texted.
Had a chance to try out the rapid dirt shifter tonight. Car is still protected with toughcoat, beading is not very uniform but sheeting well.

car rinsed with a normal hose, then rds sprayed undiluted liberally over all panels. Left to dwell for 3minutes before some areas looked lime they were starting to dry then pressure rinsed with my baby c110.

general dirt seemed to lift quite well but wouldn't really attack the dried bug splatter or heavy dirt spots unless constantly hit with the pressure washer. Carwas then left to dry to see how clean the panels were, and if im honest they weren't quite as clean as I'd normally get with citrus power. More comparable to diluted 1:1 CP that I tend to use. Certainly comparable to the majority of snowfoams I've used.

after the usual wash routine, I didnt think it was really beading and sheeting all that well. Are we sure this is LSP safe? Will test in the morning as dew beads off the bonnet as we pull onto the bypass.

overal, for the cost its a great pre wash, a little further testing required to determine how safe it is. Plan to try it diluted and an inch in the bottom of a snowfoam

Dave, fairly certain this is lsp safe. Brought back uniformed beading and sheeting on 3 month old carbon that hasn't been touch washed for 2 months at least.

Honda & VW
Used the RDS for the first time yesterday (after decanting into a bottle with decent trigger)
Wasn't overly impressed, yes it works but is definitely say CP is superior, however due to the price I can't grumble

Not a 320d
I just used CP today down the local jet wash (which was s**t).

Didnt do anything. Drove home with a wet car. Watermarks are so bad now. Have to machine polish in a week or 2 now.

I just used CP today down the local jet wash (which was s**t).

Didnt do anything. Drove home with a wet car. Watermarks are so bad now. Have to machine polish in a week or 2 now.

It's unlikely to do anything if your car isn't protected.

What were you expecting from it, as water marks are down to not drying...