ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Snow lance for halfords pressure washer

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Halfords have small pressure washers for cheap, can you get a snow lance for them and how much? They come with a foaming bottle thing but I assume it will need a snow lance?

Polo + Micra
you just need the fitting between the lance and the pressure washer to be right

but tbh you'd be better off getting a karcher(sp?) i picked one up for £45 in home base with a 3 year warranty

what u put infront of me
Halfords have small pressure washers for cheap, can you get a snow lance for them and how much? They come with a foaming bottle thing but I assume it will need a snow lance?

Correct, you need to be looking about 110 to 120 Bar of pressure for the lance to work correctly, and the lances are about £40 to £50 quid. and the karcher foam gun is not the same thing as a foam lance....;)

Agree with Stephen, you will need a karcher. If not, you might as well get a Glimour Gun (which from personal experience is just not up to the task).

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It may have been asked but what is the Best VFM Karcher about at present..... Got a few pennies flying spare so may finally buy one and a Snow Foam Lance :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thanks You Cherry Blossom.... Might speak with the parents and get them to contribute so they can use it to keep their new patio clean :)

Bumder With A Buffer
The code might not work though..could be an old one but still £80 for a PW thats usually £160 is a brgain.

I remember and Jamie had a convo a few months back about getting a 3 series one as they can be repaired easier. But they cost more.