ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

snowy r27 and 182

White ds3
woke up to this so thought id get some piks as this is the deepest iv ever seen it in Bridgend

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0920.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0917.jpg

what you think?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
If you could photoshop that snow out it'd be great :)

It's bloody bad up here too, never seen mine covered as much as this before - it's eaten half my Turini!

White ds3
thats y i kept both lol the 197 is just so much more fun and comfortable to drive and its so fresh, photos never do the 197 justice but in the flesh rhe r27 wins hands down

LY 200
Yeah i reckon you're right mate, the R27's and spec'd 197's are better cars but i still would've kept my LY 182 in Feb and not changed if i could go back though.

Lucky you for being able to keep the pair.

LY 200
A few reasons mate but mainly because after 4 years of owning the LY i fancied something different.

That 182 was spotless though and on less than 30k at the time of selling it so now the noveltys worn off of the new car (which i barely use to tell you the truth) im regretting it a bit.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Both looking sweet Dan, looking forward to having a look at the r27 in the new year (and hopefully without the snow!)

RB One Eight Two
You lucky lucky man! I would love to have the option of which clio to drive. I need those Black wheels on my RB!

Italian 3.2 V6
That's cool having your missus own your old 182 whilst u have the 197.

Two brilliant cars there dude!

AUDI A5 s-sline
two awesome cars you have there mate! :) in a few years i hope to have an r27! :) and the rb looks cool with a white roof! ;)

Last edited: