ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so... anyone got a 172, and regrets it?

RenaultSport Clio 172
I was a bit nervous about getting a 172 after mostly driving a seicento. I thought it'd be too hard to park. But as it turns out it's quite easy. It's really comfortable and has lots of boot space and feels really safe.

Only thing that irritates me is how much washer fluid it gets through at the moment, it's far too cold to be getting out of the car and fiddling about under the bonnet.

Definately don't regret it.

Laguna 2, Westfield
I was a bit nervous about getting a 172 after mostly driving a seicento. I thought it'd be too hard to park. But as it turns out it's quite easy. It's really comfortable and has lots of boot space and feels really safe.

Only thing that irritates me is how much washer fluid it gets through at the moment, it's far too cold to be getting out of the car and fiddling about under the bonnet.

Definately don't regret it.

How often do you have to fill it up? might have the trade mark leaky washer jets so after you use them once, the washers on the lights keep dribbling and drain all the fluid out until it leaves just a tiny bit left for the screen.