ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So how many clios is too many?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
somethings got to give, its just not practical but I just can't stop ;) lol!

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_4258_zpsaa97e2ea.jpg

DSC_4477_zpsd98ebb14.jpg

Red1_zps0dd5ba7c.jpg

DSC_4471_zps1d79b73b.jpg

RenaultSport 172
Depends how much money you have I guess!

nice collection. Surely you could ditch 3 of them for a nice M3 or something?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Nope,never all taxed etc,used in 2's as that's enough insurance :)

And why would I want an m3? Maybe more comfy but slower and hell of a lot more expensive to run ;) and tbh bmw ain't my style :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Seen that you had bought that naples on clio16v lastnight!! great bargain that. Love the reg too! Think I've had around 7 clios now, They are waaaaay too addictive!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
epic pic!

Dave, discussions are underway to tarmac pretty much the whole lot............they are not proceeding well with the better half, loool!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
epic pic!

Dave, discussions are underway to tarmac pretty much the whole lot............they are not proceeding well with the better half, loool!

At my place we've just laid some paving slabs round the back in a fenced off carpark area that fits a few cars, stops them all being out the front, so we only need keep 4 out the front, a couple at the side, a few round the back and a few in the garages, means we can have a dozen cars on the premises without it actually looking like there are many cars there at once, so might be worth looking at similar so you dont end up with the "NCP look" effect Mike has going on in that picture, lol.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I was just going to employ a bloke in a bright jacket and hat to wander about ticketing them, you know for the true NCP gestapo feel :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
No wonder ph1's are rare. . Mike has them. Is he waiting for the value to appreciate? ;)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
we now own three,

the recent addition is a black phase 1 172.
then we have the 182 Trophy track car
and a black 197 R27.

that makes our grand total of 5 clio's owned to date

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Chi, broke it down to a certain level, did the ring trip and hated the 197 on track.
came back, gave the 197 to the misses and slowly setting about rebuilding the Trophy to a much better spec than it ever was, obviously still only track related tho.

the black 172 came up for sale, had an impulsive moment and snapped it up.
jeep is going up for sale as we fancy a Kuga at the moment, so the new 172 will probably just be a vehicle for me to bum to/from work in for the 7 miles each way, rather than using the thirsty jeep.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
it will be back on the AST's, and I have a set of hubs for the bump steer correcting coming via BigAsh.
I shall continue on the old thread again, but it wont be until the new year as we have a lot of other stuff going on at present, but parts have and are being ordered as we are going already.