ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So I did a photoshoot yesterday... (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Cayman S Edition 1
Was good to do a model shoot again after a 5month break. So far the shots have turned out pretty well, so I thought I'd share a few edits.

Everything was shot with my 5d mk III / 24-105L (love this lens), using a Safari Ring Flash, except for the bed shots which were purely natural light.

Hope you like.

Holly-G-200316-058.jpg

Holly-G-200316-131.jpg

Holly-G-200316-171.jpg

Holly-G-200316-196.jpg

Holly-G-200316-217.jpg

Cayman S Edition 1
So did she contact you to take the photos or what?
Do you ask her to get her baps out?
What a job.
Shot with her a few times. First time back in 2013. She's a page 3 model, done Mayfair etc but also teaches pole and hoop fitness. Really nice to work with and a good laugh, unlike the majority of models who are up their own ar*es.

No I don't say "get your baps out", because I'm not 12;)

Seriously though, do you get a throbbing member when taking pictures, as its a bird with their wangers out? I know it's your job and you have to be professional but I'd have to have holes pre-cut in my pockets...

Cayman S Edition 1
Seriously though, do you get a throbbing member when taking pictures, as its a bird with their wangers out? I know it's your job and you have to be professional but I'd have to have holes pre-cut in my pockets...
Nope. And it's just a hobby, not my job;)

Reputation is everything. Models talk, so creepy photographers are swiftly avoided throughout the industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.