ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so my 197 went into the dealers....

was going in for them to replace rear window seals which have split and have a look at cold start issue and electronic folding door mirrors jamming.....

so far....windows taken out and replaced with new seals but problem found with front windscreen leaking so its been taken out and trim replaced.

car hooked up to diagnostics and found to be okay, started okay for them two days in a row.

meant to have car back today but the door mirrors are having to be replaced due to a fault so get it back tomorrow.

actually cant fault my dealers at all tbh, any issue i have ever raised they have dealt with no hassles!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There shouldn't be any issues but all cars are the same and dealers love warranty work anyway.

Nimbus 197
Everycar I have ever had from new has had "issues", it's nice to see a dealer sorting them better than any Vauxhall garage does

Skoda Octavia TDi vRS
There shouldn't be any issues but all cars are the same and dealers love warranty work anyway.

As far as I know, dealers hate warranty work as they are only allowed to claem a certain amount of time to do each repair, set by the manufacturer. They only get the parts at cost too.

You'd think Renault dealers would like it more than most though as it must make up 90% of their workload :D

Steve