ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so racist

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
britain is soooo racist its untrue, ive had my French plates on 2 weeks now and the amount of road rage i have been subject to is unreal,
people tail gating me, cutting me up, etc etc, just now had a guy pull up next to be and deal out some propper abuse calling me a frog!!!

Well, it's the UK, why don't you have UK plates on your UK registered car?

Do you think it's cool to have French plates? You just look stupid.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
regardless of why i have french plates on my car, thats not the point of the thread, i have them because i like them, i dont care what people think its cool/notcool lol

Mondeo ST220
surely people would realise its a UK car when they see the english registration number though?

saying that, people can be dim lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
there are some pics on the forum somewhere,
well he was a massive meat head so maybe not the most bright chappy

clio 182 ff
french arn't so perfect they drive on the wrong side of the road how dumb lol
if an english person went over to france it would happen to them

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000

LOL, true and no nation's like the French apart from maybe Canada

Tungy

Shut up mate. Lots of people have French plates, including me. They look a lot better than standard ones. Okay so they are not legal, so if we get pulled and fined we do deserve it but we do not deserve road rage and abuse so stop trying to act the biggun'!

Taylor, not had any problems with mine, had them about 6 weeks or something now. Always have people tail gaiting me though, it's a regular occurence.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I like the French plates.
The people thinking you're from France are idiots. Although to be fair when there is a foreign car around, i give them plenty of room cause they often don't have a clue :rasp:

Clio 172

Shut up mate. Lots of people have French plates, including me. They look a lot better than standard ones. Okay so they are not legal, so if we get pulled and fined we do deserve it but we do not deserve road rage and abuse so stop trying to act the biggun'!

Taylor, not had any problems with mine, had them about 6 weeks or something now. Always have people tail gaiting me though, it's a regular occurence.
Hes not trying to act the big gun just voicing an opinion, chill out you will give yourself high blood pressure ;)

You make me laugh.

Why would people fit something that is going to get them constantly pulled.

Is it the attention or stupidity?

Is the sake of fashion and style, really worth the aggro?

172 Cup
britain is soooo racist its untrue, ive had my French plates on 2 weeks now and the amount of road rage i have been subject to is unreal,
people tail gating me, cutting me up, etc etc, just now had a guy pull up next to be and deal out some propper abuse calling me a frog!!!

Perhaps it was your hairy armpits not the plate? ;)

2002 Clio & 1969 Benz
Haha mate know what you mean, I have french plates too and had a BMW driver undertake me up a sliproad... then at the traffic lights we stopped side by side and he sticks his head out the window "you wanna learn to f**king drive mate, don't they know how to drive where your from?" I'm like excuse me? Try not undertaking next time?? And anyways I'm english. And hes like, "Yeah? well you look like the f**king rest of them". I was like lmao. Giggled all the way home.

Haha mate know what you mean, I have french plates too and had a BMW driver undertake me up a sliproad... then at the traffic lights we stopped side by side and he sticks his head out the window "you wanna learn to f**king drive mate, don't they know how to drive where your from?" I'm like excuse me? Try not undertaking next time?? And anyways I'm english. And hes like, "Yeah? well you look like the f**king rest of them". I was like lmao. Giggled all the way home.

So he undertook you and then proceeded to tell you how to drive?

How Ironic lol.

Da

Less
Personally I do not know Laura, but I fail to see why everything she posts on this forum results in some kind of personal attack.

Just my 2p worth anyway :)

Oh and as for the legalities of French plates, I wonder how many on here have a de cat or maybe LED sidelights...? The list is endless :rasp:

Hyundai i40
im an idiot with french plates but i think they look cool

020.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT

plank, Canadians hate the French just as much as the rest of the world. Only Montreal and Quebec really show much love to Frenchies.

Unlucky Laura, hope you set him straight ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Just have normal plates.The fuzz will pull you over all day long.

Unless you crave attention

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Personally I do not know Laura, but I fail to see why everything she posts on this forum results in some kind of personal attack.

Just my 2p worth anyway :)

Oh and as for the legalities of French plates, I wonder how many on here have a de cat or maybe LED sidelights...? The list is endless :rasp:

i like you :cool:

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
plank, Canadians hate the French just as much as the rest of the world. Only Montreal and Quebec really show much love to Frenchies.

Unlucky Laura, hope you set him straight ;)

Plank?

Indeed Montreal and Quebec are primarily French communities but the rest of Canada has >23% of its population with French as there mother tongue, id say thats a significant amount. Anyway back to the topic.....

BMW E92/Audi S3
Where the hell are you from? Seeing a car with french plates is nothing new :S looks as if people have nothing better to do tbh