ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So the Range Rover wasnt a great buy but, this definately is :/

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
So what can go wrong? Lol.

I am in love with it, seems to be better on fuel thab the RR. It has a stage one Revo map but that's it. Cant believe how quick it is.

Seems to he better on fuel too.

Will update in a bit when i get home..
20130629_101855_zps4d397be9.jpg

IMG-20130629-WA0000_zps401b241e.jpg

IMG-20130629-WA0003_zps492fac11.jpg

20130629_125142_zps076fac60.jpg

IMG-20130629-WA0002_zps8e4f09f4.jpg

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
FLOL!!!

I'm slow clapping right now, Richard.
Umm, Thanks? Lol.

...and if people told me I was mad buying an S4, they're going to have a field day with you ;)
An S4 is a great purchase, If these weren't the same price as a S4 I would've bought one instead.

You're a special kinda guy, kinda like a retarded puppy, you just can't help but love it.

Not quite sure how to take that tbh Rob. I will assume that means something good in a backwards way. :cool:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Nice C5... What was wrong with the RR what model did you have?

I just sold my B7 RS4 and am getting a RRS 4.2.

I know they have had problems be interested to hear your experience.
Nothing wrong with it as such, just was very thirsty for little performance.
Your one is completely differebt and would quite happily have the SC.
Just watch out for all the common problems and it will be a nice motor.

Leanne couldnt click with it especially as she struggled to get the car seat in and fixed without climbing around in it! Lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just read your pm! Bit late for me to reply now! Ha as long as it checks out you should be shuffed. However where you coasting down hill in neutral to get that MPG? Trust me it won't tick over 20mpg unless on a proper run.

Enjoy it!

RS6 C7
Just read your pm! Bit late for me to reply now! Ha as long as it checks out you should be shuffed. However where you coasting down hill in neutral to get that MPG? Trust me it won't tick over 20mpg unless on a proper run.

Enjoy it!
I can't get much above 20 in an RS3 so i doubt he has any chance lol!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome. At least you finally bought something decent.

You can always remortgage come bill time.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

Enjoy it!

Its averaging about 15.6mpg according to the trip computer!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Keep on looking at this thread this morning, which has had me looking at them. FU Rich :(