ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So who’s going tomorrow

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 17 April 2003

I want to go! Nice weather, nice places lots of cars! :(

Suppose I had my chance!!
The weather is better here than it is on the continent! Best stay here Geordiepaul!

Someone has to stay and look after the forum!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Belgium weather report:

Apparently there are to be dreadful thunderstorms and extreme flash floods in the Belgium area for the Easter weekend, but it is going to be very hot, dry and sunny in the UK with crystal clear blue skies!

:D

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by ChavyBoy on 17 April 2003

Scotish Weather Report:

Cold, rain and fog.. :devilish:

Isnt it always like it there tho Chavy?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Begium forecast for Easter weekend.

Friday
Clear. High: 64° F. / 18° C.

Saturday
Scattered Clouds. Thunderstorms pm. High: 51° F. / 11° C.

Sunday
Scattered Clouds. Thunderstorms followed by extreme flooding . High: 54° F. / 12° C.

Dont drive unless it is absolutely essential.

Monday
Flash floods High: 51° F. / 11° C.

Stay off the roads.

Tuesday
More flash floods High: 54° F. / 12° C.

Wednesday
Thunderstorms and severe flooding expected. High: 69° F. / 21° C.

;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jas

It is about 27 degrees here today! I was on our beach this morning and the sand was quite warm underfoot!

We have not had any rain since sometime in January and the golf courses are being watered every day as are most of the farmers fields round here! Warm dry and sunny every day since the start of February!

Ask Teady and some of the Fife and Edinburgh folk

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yep its true the weather here in edinburgh has been fantastic the last couple of months..

I am now on 2 weeks holiday and have been attacking the tarmac most days..

1.6Clio3owner where about in Fife are you from? Ive had my Cup a month and it hasnt rained once since I had it (starting to wonder how a Cup handles in the wet? Lets hope I dont find out for a few more months:))