ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So who will be oredering the 182

Will see what its like first, will prob wait for the 2004/05 range, seeing as Ive only just got my 172.

Ziel Nurburgring

Just got my 172, so shall wait for the new shape or the megane rs. Havent even run in mine and its outta date. Boo hoo, its like puying PCs

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 04 November 2003

but the great thing is u get the power and the luxuries...

how much is it?
£14600.00 plus a few bob more for options.

i spoke to the dealer last friday they told me it should be £19995 otr and should be here just after christmas.

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Wez172 on 04 November 2003

i spoke to the dealer last friday they told me it should be £19995 otr and should be here just after christmas.
So expect it around July then LOL

Ziel Nurburgring

Take it like the 172 there isnt alot you can add as an option. Do you reckon they might do a megane cup, that would be interesting??

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 04 November 2003

Take it like the 172 there isnt alot you can add as an option. Do you reckon they might do a megane cup, that would be interesting??
Doubt it, different type of market to the clio.

Well i was going to cancel my 172 order and get the 182 but have decided not to bother as i cant wait until january also im not sure i like the look of those twin tail pipes, k-tec/magnex look much better on the 172 instead, Plus it was going to prove costly lose of origional deposit and a lower tradin value on my current car.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by TheRonin_172 on 04 November 2003

Well i was going to cancel my 172 order and get the 182 but have decided not to bother as i cant wait until january also im not sure i like the look of those twin tail pipes, k-tec/magnex look much better on the 172 instead, Plus it was going to prove costly lose of origional deposit and a lower tradin value on my current car.
Same as me mate. I had thought about losing my deposit (£500), which despite being a large amount of money to throw away, the residuals of the 172 may fall by even more than that when the 182 comes out. So what you save now, you may lose when you come to sell it. But, like you I cant wait till january ( and judging by how long Ive had to wait for this one, march might be more realistic!) and at the end of the day Ill still be driving a really nice car. Just not the latest version.

Elise/VX220/R26

Would be very intrested if I didnt have the 172. With the spangly new interior bits and groovy zorst/power increase its gonna be a top if not THE top player in the clio/ibiza/cupra/civic type market.

Im personally gonna keep the 172 for a couple of years then get a V6 or might go turbo and get an Evo or scoob

Mk2 172

Renault are loosing out in the hot hatch stakes.

Going from 172 to 182 is a waste of time.

Surely they will be bringing out a Clio 240, with the Meganne turbo engine?

yeah I already put my name down for that one!

also tick the twin turbo option pack, bump the power from 420 to 840.

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 04 November 2003

I heard that they were bringing out the Clio 420 with a V8 and 6 wheels.
Is that the one that comes with a years free "Parker" hire and optional machine guns?