ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my Replica, look how it looks now (picture from new owner)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182

IMG_3620.jpg

to:

STP60744.jpg

:dapprove:

/carl

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There is no helping some people.

Those wheels aren't even remotely nice.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
bad news that, looked miles better on the silver 172 rims. nice contrast to the paint, now it looks chavvy and w**k

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Stealing carls picture hutchie??? ... tut tut :D

N btw thanks for saving me money on my Exhaust :D

172 & RSi
Nice 172, great step up. Wheres the plate from on it and what measurements is it? Also which font is that?
Cheers

80MPG BEEZA
tbh its the same car with just different wheels if a car can jump from good to bad in a single choice of wheels its pretty lame

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
tbh its the same car with just different wheels if a car can jump from good to bad in a single choice of wheels its pretty lame

was waiting for something like that.....thanks ill sleep well tonight.

/carl

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Nice 172, great step up. Wheres the plate from on it and what measurements is it? Also which font is that?
Cheers

fancyplates.com, measurement is standard 520 by eighty something lol! cannot remmember the exact. The font is just classed as Font 1 on thier website. Im getting a standard UK font one this week sometime for it so i have less chance of getting pulled.

/carl

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dred to think whats happened to my 106, anybody know anyway of trackin a car down?