ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lightened ballanced and slotted lol... standard one, tbh i dont notice a difference, maybe to begin with... but now... not really lol

clio 182 black /gold
I bet your glad to get shut of the V6 after all the pain you gave it. LOL only messing i bet you miss it already:). Good luck with the new toy.

throttle bodied mk2 172
whatever...200 sx is s**t,especially that model.clio v6 is best looking hatch.thats my and millions of peoples opinion.if you want to run 13 sec do you know how much you have to spend to get reliable power???anyway you will understand.boosting up gives power but not too long mate.

ahmet said:
whatever...200 sx is sh*t,especially that model.clio v6 is best looking hatch.thats my and millions of peoples opinion.if you want to run 13 sec do you know how much you have to spend to get reliable power???anyway you will understand.boosting up gives power but not too long mate.

your a complete c**k. what reason are they "s**t" numb nuts, try explaining why otherwise you'll just end up looking even more of a tit that you already do. It's not all about SQM's either, it will still blow away whatever shitbox you drive my man! :clown:

(looking at your profile thats a 172 you have, which hardly qualifies you as some leading authority on fast cars, as lets face it, they are not really that fast when compared to the likes of a 200sx)

throttle bodied mk2 172
TheJesus said:
your a complete c**k. what reason are they "sh*t" numb nuts, try explaining why otherwise you'll just end up looking even more of a tit that you already do. It's not all about SQM's either, it will still blow away whatever sh*tbox you drive my man! :clown:

(looking at your profile thats a 172 you have, which hardly qualifies you as some leading authority on fast cars, as lets face it, they are not really that fast when compared to the likes of a 200sx)
first learn how to talk nicely you cocksucker.stop sucking chrisis c**k because of buying his car.my car is going to finish soon.i spent 2*200sx money on that.its going to be a 230 bhp.COCKSUCKER...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
ahmet said:
first learn how to talk nicely you c**ksucker.stop sucking chrisis c**k because of buying his car.my car is going to finish soon.i spent 2*200sx money on that.its going to be a 230 bhp.c**kSUCKER...

Umm???? Is that supposed to say you've spent the money of 2 200sx's on your clio? And its only going to be 230bhp? :quiet:

Again mate, please stop looking like a complete dick and explain why its a bad car/engine? Oh yes.....you cant! :rolleyes:

Chris also used to own a 217bhp 172.- http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=147069

So he's writing what he thinks about this car "compared" -

(to examine (two or more objects, ideas, people, etc.) in order to note similarities and differences.)

to his others which he has owned and driven.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
ahmet said:
whatever...200 sx is sh*t,especially that model.clio v6 is best looking hatch.thats my and millions of peoples opinion.if you want to run 13 sec do you know how much you have to spend to get reliable power???anyway you will understand.boosting up gives power but not too long mate.

LOL

You really are an imbecile :banghead:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
ahmet said:
you go into a nissan form buddy.dont talk useless.

WTF are you on?!

I was replying to TheJesus you muppet... :S

Last edited:
  throttle bodied mk2 172
the gearbox has a lot of problem after 300 hp.it is cheap to modify but after certain power like 300 hp it is very expensive to go more.example;3 inch all the way exhaust,open filter,uptated intercooler,bigger fuel pump,bigger injectors,forged pistons,forged conrods,bigger turbo,engine managment system.they are too much money.the engine is good if you use stock boost.chris your biggest enemy will be gearbox .which used in sunny(pulsar) gtir aswell.what i try to explain before was 12 sec imprezza will never be a better car than 13,5 sec m3.i wish this example will be understood by everyone.

throttle bodied mk2 172
Rich-D said:
how much money is that in GB £'s then?
that model 200sx is 2500-3000 pound in australia.so i spent around 5000-6000 pound.that price include rebuild gearbox aswell.

ahmet you fucktard, I dont think 8 second passes down the 1/4 mile outside McDonalds car park is really at the top of Chris' concerns list. He's posted up about having a new car, he's not said it's better than Clio's they are s**t or whatever else, but you have taken offense at something. Might I make a small suggestion?
Go play on a motorway you illiterate fuckwit.

How much did it cost you to get the Clio to 230bhp, £6k!? How much faster would a 200sx be with the same money spent on it? I think you'll find they are better to tune, more reliable, better built and more creature comforts and your a pleb for spending all that on your Clio to have such a pathetic power increase. The money would have been better spent on home tutoring or some form of brain surgery... possibly a transplant with a monkey.

Just think, I bought the Clio for less than you paid for mods and it's almost as quick... does that make you mad? Mad enough to kill?

I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time...

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Scooby bottom ends forever go! Just ask my brother....lol

The gearbox is different to what is used on the pulsar. And the mods you stated above which are "way to much money" would easily take you 320bhp +. And still cost the same as or less than what you have spent getting a clio to 230bhp..

280bhp can be had for a grand with a 200sx. Reliably too

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
ahmet said:
the gearbox has a lot of problem after 300 hp.

Well the Clio gearbox struggles to cope with the standard 172bhp so the SX gearbox is ok! ;)

So many people have gearbox problems with Clio's, myself included, I had a new box under warranty, they are made of cheese!

throttle bodied mk2 172
what the f**k you talking about.how can you say imprezza is better than m3.i give up.ok turbo cars are the best.especially japanese ones.especially s**t old model 200 sx.

throttle bodied mk2 172
Rich-D said:
Well the Clio gearbox struggles to cope with the standard 172bhp so the SX gearbox is ok! ;)

So many people have gearbox problems with Clio's, myself included, I had a new box under warranty, they are made of cheese!
we are talking about v6 mate not 172.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
ahmet said:
that model 200sx is 2500-3000 pound in australia.so i spent around 5000-6000 pound.that price include rebuild gearbox aswell.

Just on tuning parts alone? :eek:

So including the cost of the car to start with, how much is that in total!?

Pretty poor gains as well, 172bhp to 230bhp for £6k is lame! :S

throttle bodied mk2 172
TheJesus said:
ahmet you f**ktard, I dont think 8 second passes down the 1/4 mile outside McDonalds car park is really at the top of Chris' concerns list. He's posted up about having a new car, he's not said it's better than Clio's they are sh*t or whatever else, but you have taken offense at something. Might I make a small suggestion?
Go play on a motorway you illiterate f**kwit.

How much did it cost you to get the Clio to 230bhp, £6k!? How much faster would a 200sx be with the same money spent on it? I think you'll find they are better to tune, more reliable, better built and more creature comforts and your a pleb for spending all that on your Clio to have such a pathetic power increase. The money would have been better spent on home tutoring or some form of brain surgery... possibly a transplant with a monkey.

Just think, I bought the Clio for less than you paid for mods and it's almost as quick... does that make you mad? Mad enough to kill?

I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time...
cocksucker sell your clio and buy 200sx than.after you can suck yours own c**k instead of others.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
ahmet said:
we are talking about v6 mate not 172.

But you don't own a V6 do you... :rolleyes:

As for V6 gearboxes, they break too, believe me it happened to my mates mk2.

throttle bodied mk2 172
clio is rare in australia thats why i like impressing people on the road with a small hatch.thats me.thats why chris done that throttle bodies on his clio before.he knew that jap turbo would be chepaer to mod but he didnt.look how many people on this forum spending lots of money on their cars.are they stupid?so youz the only smart people on this forum that notice jap turbos are better than clios.put this f**king sentences in your brain;(if you have some)quicker ,cheper to modify car doesnt means better car.so any jap car is better than ferrari,lamborghini,aston martin,bmw,mercedes,dodge ...........

ahmet said:
c**ksucker sell your clio and buy 200sx than.after you can suck yours own c**k instead of others.

I've only just bought it my simple little friend and I dont want a 200sx. You slagged them off and I simply pointed out that you are retarded... we can have a poll if you prefer and see who agrees with me? (I think you would lose this by the way)

I can already suck my own c**k, it's f**king huge, almost as big as the one you adorn around the forehead area :clown:

Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's not anyone else's fault other than your own that you decided to spend all that money on your Clio when you could have invested it in a c**k pump and some hookers.

throttle bodied mk2 172
TheJesus said:
I've only just bought it my simple little friend and I dont want a 200sx. You slagged them off and I simply pointed out that you are retarded... we can have a poll if you prefer and see who agrees with me? (I think you would lose this by the way)

I can already suck my own c**k, it's f**king huge, almost as big as the one you adorn around the forehead area :clown:

Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's not anyone else's fault other than your own that you decided to spend all that money on your Clio when you could have invested it in a c**k pump and some hookers.
how old are you ?f**king 5..sorry for my rude words.f**king child...

BMW 330D
THis thread is locked as of now. IF you want to insult each other please use msn messenger. This is a Car forum about cars, not about personal insults

Status
Not open for further replies.