ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold the Trophy and bought this

leon cupra R
well no i dont own a trophy and never had but i spotted this in birmingham

:-/

civic001jo8.jpg

civic002fa8.jpg

civic003lp8.jpg

civic004ev2.jpg

civic005nj8.jpg

wonder how much it money has been spent on making it look so nice :-/

leon cupra R
Hmm no thanks...

What are you driving these day's Daz?

Your old RSI was mint :(

this is wand im driving well riding lol
pppplo9.jpg

got a 51 plate vts aswell mate, selling it soon tho and hopefully getting a cup like a planned 2

Trophy #473
the first generation of chaved Breadvans now there getting more affordable, makes me lol everytime.

Had 172, now 182
I nearly bought one of those instead of the clio. Still fairly expensive tho. Bet that one was cheap looking the way it does!!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
at least they put the extra stupid spoiler on the tail gate, not infront of the tail gate like the pic of a golf i saw the toher week.

in fact he already has a CTR sppoiler what does he need an extra wing for, do you really need more downforce driving at 12mph looking for 14 year old girls to impresss.

Meg on pistonheads £6995
cracking oily bits, but the looks are "challenging" in standard trim, I won't say anymore !

Golf R soon...
Looks like bugs bunny from the back!

I swear that car was for sale on ebay a while back, I posted a thread on it!

Turbo LY R27
Damm, just looked at the tread, scrolled down and as soon as i got to that type-r(ubbish) my screen cracked. I think they should bring back the death sentence, this is criminal, thank god its not on a clio tho! Just goes to show the type of class difference really LOL!!:eek:

Clio=real drivers
Type-r=YES BRUV!:cool: