ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some 182 Goodness..

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I got my car 182 back yesterday after its big refresh.. Just a few quick photos as I will do a progress thread at some point. Really happy with how things are looking, my bank balance however, is not looking so happy.

Enjoy..

9151436649_1b488c4725_c.jpg

Clio182 by Lawro1988, on Flickr

9153777934_03ce01d9d7_c.jpg

9151557591_efecc37127_c.jpg

9153649934_cb8532d75b_c.jpg

9153691238_f8cc6be067_c.jpg

9153789334_6d77926f9c_c.jpg

Audi A5
That looks properly mint! well done.

What colour is that anthracite? original or a different shade like rover stone grey?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments.

Yes, running CookSport Springs on cup shocks with 15mm rear hub spacers and 20mm front spacers with 1.5 degrees of camber.

Bobby, wheels are standard cup colour 205-110 with a little twist. Well happy with how they turned out.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Stunning! What's the "twist" on the wheels?

I'm not 100% sure what he did but I wanted the standard cup colour with a little twist so the flake pops in different lights. So it's a special blend I guess.. Really chuffed with them though, his work is superb!

RB Clio 182
Wow, that looks absolutely lovely mate, the underneath looks just as clean, does the rarb make much of a difference?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Wow, that looks absolutely lovely mate, the underneath looks just as clean, does the rarb make much of a difference?

Cheers Tom! Yeah it's really clean underneath, spent ages under there lol!

Well, I couldn't say for sure as I replaced the front and rear cup dampers, wishbone bushes, ARB bushes, Ball Joints, Tie Rods, Track Rod Ends, Top mounts and Steering Rack bushes all at the same time but the car feels unbelievable in the bends now so I would recommend it without question.

RB Clio 182
Cheers Tom! Yeah it's really clean underneath, spent ages under there lol!

Well, I couldn't say for sure as I replaced the front and rear cup dampers, wishbone bushes, ARB bushes, Ball Joints, Tie Rods, Track Rod Ends, Top mounts and Steering Rack bushes all at the same time but the car feels unbelievable in the bends now so I would recommend it without question.

It shows, get the progress thread started mate :)

It looks like new, its very smart that Lawro love it.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
It shows, get the progress thread started mate :)

It looks like new, its very smart that Lawro love it.

I will do mate, I have got it written up just need to take some decent photos and finish a few bits off. Still got plenty more planned, just run out of monies lol! :rolleyes:

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Appreciate the comments guys.

Exhaust is a Scorpion RS192, it took me ages to get it sitting right but it's near perfect now. Sounds lovely with the decat!

Agreed, Titanium is a lovely colour, though I'm a little biased.

I just wished they had a way to match the colour of the wings better with the rest of the car =D

I tend to colour-correct mine in pictures!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Agreed, Titanium is a lovely colour, though I'm a little biased.

I just wished they had a way to match the colour of the wings better with the rest of the car =D

I tend to colour-correct mine in pictures!

Agreed, from factory it's not a brilliant colour match. I just had the front end resprayed and it's a lot better now.

Was the 1.5 camber on the front spacers required to stop rubbing on Cooksports?

Looks amazing by the way.

I honestly couldn't tell you mate as I had the spacers and camber set up at the same time but I would imagine it would be pretty close without camber on 20mm spacers.