ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some C*nts Gone into the side of my car

Went to go up to uni this morning to do some work, was admiring how nice and shiney my car looked, as i got round to the drivers side i noticed a big brown mark on it, which looked like chocolate, as i got closer i noticed some scratches and then to my horror a foot long crack along the rear wheel arch. Needless to say i am highly pissed off. I think it must have happened in one of the uni car parks i was in last night. So i went to ask if they had security camera footage of it, but sadly that car park didnt grr.

Anyone know how much this is gonna cost me to fix, a rough estimate would be useful. heres a pic of it:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/jonsclio16v/crack.jpg

Some prat revered into mine on the 4th of Oct. Dinted the rear wheel arch. Lucky i got his details and am going throught the insurance. Got three estimates, cheapist £406 and most expensinve £523. If your car has Met paint it wil cost around the same.

Sorry.

Lionel Richie

An old giffer hit my car passenger side rear panel when my car was two days old!!!! tiny little dent and some paint had come off - damage was full panel respray £450