ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some C**t scratched up my 197 today.

Nearside wing, anybody got on tips on self repair? Fucked off really, not one mark on the car since I picked it up last October, change jobs, park in a new car park 3 days later... scratches.

There's about three or four ranging in size from an inch to three, one of the scratches has definitely gone down to the plastic. Anyone know of any colour coded scratch removers? Luckily the car is Ultra Red.

Think I'm gonna drive the RT to work from now on.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
There's about three or four ranging in size from an inch to three, one of the scratches has definitely gone down to the plastic. Anyone know of any colour coded scratch removers? Luckily the car is Ultra Red.

Think I'm gonna drive the RT to work from now on.

Wat u sayin about mk1's????!?!?!?!

Gutted 4 ya pal there are plenty of w*****s out there who get their kicks from pissin ppl off.

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
If its down to the plastic its a paint job youre going to need. Dont waste your time and money on scratch x etc.

05 IO 182 cup
Hopefully you will get it sorted out soon matey - gutted for you.If i caught someone in the act of doing that to my car i would be in strangeways !!

got up this morning and 3 of the cars have been keyed down our road inc my mums - looks like a continuous line from next doors car through to my mums - all down to the metal as well - ouch mindless pikey c***s

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
I did catch someone doing this to my car, I gave them a few digs and called the police (holding the tow rags face in the dirt until they arrived). I got taken to the station and told I would have to drop the damage charges or they would do me for assault! It cost me £400 to sort it (although I did crack the back window bouncing his head off it).
So if you find them, dont call the police :D !

I did catch someone doing this to my car, I gave them a few digs and called the police (holding the tow rags face in the dirt until they arrived). I got taken to the station and told I would have to drop the damage charges or they would do me for assault! It cost me £400 to sort it (although I did crack the back window bouncing his head off it).

Thats what f***s me off about this country... Most coppers would have probably sided with you though I would have thought? Tbh you did totally the right thing its not like you would see that money anyway! So f**k it!

Ph2 FF 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuffin

Thats what f**ks me off about this country... Most coppers would have probably sided with you though I would have thought? Tbh you did totally the right thing its not like you would see that money anyway! So f**k it!

True dat! If I ever catch the dickhead the did my car I will be opening the whoop ass big style!

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP

w*****s with laptop bags damaged my clio on a daily basis. As the just sling them over there shoulders and dent everything it site.

My g.f’s MG has a few too

Shed.
i came back to my car to find a scratch on it caused by a door op0ening, obviously form the car parked next to mine. - I know where every single scratch is on my car. Opened my door nice and had into theirs.

If i even come back and find a scrape, same coloured paintwork as the car next to me, and an obvious sign of a scrape on their car. I will write their car off.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
General rule, if it can be felt with a nail, it'll need paint imo. It may be that it can be improved on (PC etc) but not be perfect. :(

Clio 1.2 Billabong
my car has loads of scratches. i think its from the stuck up b******s hitting my car with golf bags as they charge through the car park at work.