ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some doubts about itb's !!

Clio Sport 172
Hi all !!

im converting my ph1 172 into itb's and now that im doing that i have just a few question, maybe you can help me !!

here are the pictures like it is at the moment:

IMG_20130918_191753.jpg

IMG_20130918_191807.jpg

IMG_20130918_191816.jpg

IMG_20130918_191833.jpg

can i use the vaccum from only one chamber to the brake master cylinder?

what to do to the hole in the head, that was connected to the intake manifold?!

and the last question... where can i find some 60mm trumpets to use here?! i saw them in jenvey site but they are too expensive there in my point of view...

thanks !!

172 cup, Impreza P1
can i use the vaccum from only one chamber to the brake master cylinder?

what to do to the hole in the head, that was connected to the intake manifold?!

and the last question... where can i find some 60mm trumpets to use here?! i saw them in jenvey site but they are too expensive there in my point of view...

thanks !!

In order

Yes

You only need to be worry about the small hole (1mm). You can plug it to close it off.

Jenvey ones are good but expensive but 60mm is too short to make decent torque. You'll need at least 90mm iirc.

172 cup, Impreza P1
When you remove the inlet there is a small 1mm (ish) size hole next to the large oval boss. Look hard and you should see it.