ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some fcker hit my car today

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
some foreigner hit the baack of my car today when i was at the traffic light, once i mentioned insurance he started going mad lol lucky nothing is wrong with the back probably a small scratch but hopefully he pays me to keep my mouth shut :D haha

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
check underneath, i thought this and he had broken the bumper clips, smash panel, and dented my boot floor so badly it was close to a write off, hope you got his details.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah they usually look fine, but a crumpled floor plan/pan i duno but the bottom of ure boot if thts bent its a shitter lol

Clio 172 mk2
Definately have a look under the boot carpet mate.

I got rear ended last year and from the outside it didn't look to bad.....took it to the bidyshop and on close inspection it had a slight ripple in the boot floor:S

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I would always call the Fuzz as there is no backing out once you have a crime number.
So easy to say i'll pay then when you call they tell you to 'off' or worse false details etc.

Hope your boot floor is ok, take out the spare & check well, as they crumple easy.

Expensive mistake if it is:S

133/225/CLS AMG
Hope there isn't much damage mate.

I had a rear end shunt in my Renault 5 which has buckled the boot floor. Would be an insurance write off but thats coz the car is only worth £650.

Guy paid me out in cash for................£800!! lol Get in! haha

OK ppl here's one to defo get the fuzz there straight away , after a dodgy crash like mentioned above , we all know what police will say ....too busy , will send one asap .

call 999 ....there's been an accident and the other driver smells of booze :evil: ..... dodgy drivers deserve whatevers coming to them .

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
could you explain abit more in detail on what i should be looking at please? Its raining like a b**ch outside and its freezing my ass off i got some pics ill upload now, nothing worrying i think

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
ok first pic is underneath the car in the middle

my.php
http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00873td5.jpg
second is of the exhaust pipe

http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00874pc6.jpg

third is inside the boot where the spare tyre is , there is a crack to the left of it not sure if it was there before to be honest

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00876zy7.jpg

forth is just showing a part of the lil crack and some brown looking rusty crap LOL

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00875er6.jpg

FF 182, v6 wheels
lift the boot carpet up and look where the spare wheel is kept. does that look pushed in at all?

check the top corners of your bumper, are they sitting funny?

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
nah it looks all fine ill double check again when i go tesco in a min lol, it was my first *kind of crash so it was kinda weird trying to think what to do next blah blah blah and i was in LONDON BRIDGE holding up huge traffic with people yelling at me MOVE UR f**king CAR lol it was about 645 when congestion charge finished lol so you can imagine the traffic since u live in london scotty :D

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
btw do i have to take the tyre out cause that is gonna take me ages, my car was in the garage last week and i was watching them struggle whilst trying to take it out. plus i got the amp and sounds in the back i cant do it all at once lol the crack si the only damage i can see

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
the guy just left me a voice message saying :

hi its me from yesterday, is there any dmage to your car? if yes please do not tell insurance i need my bonus and i have had a very bad week ive lost so many things, ill pay you cash in hand please.

So what next? how much should i ask for the lil crack? BTW i have a cracked windscreen which is 40 cm which i can make him pay for too.

should i take a gamble to see if he has insurance or just ask for the crack in the boot?

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
just contacted him, said find out how much it will cost to repair, if its too much we let insurance handle it, so i said to him how much is your excess he said 350. so does anyone know where i can find a quote online? cheers just for the crack under the spare tyre please

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
he claims he does, he said find out how much it cost to repair, if its too much then i let my insurance cover it im fully comp. his excess is 350

Clio 172 mk2
Crack in boot sounds serious.

I know the crumple in my boot floor small though it was cost a lot to fix.....I hope he's got a big bank account to pay for it.