ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Gallardo Pics..

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
thats truely amazing - so jealous! tbh though, i'd be looking to move house rather than spunking all that wedge on a lambo - probly worth more than the house!

Lionel Richie
MINT.

What do these 1/4 mile in? As when I was at santapod the other week there was a Gallardo there which ran like a 14.3.... which I thought was quite slow!! To be fair, the guy couldnt launch it for s**t.

Awesome car though mate, sure it pulls well.

at £4K for a new clutch you wouldn't want to launch it!

M2 Competition
Gallardo looks ace Justin, dont worry too much about exhaust, will piss you off sat in traffic if you get one too loud. They sound lush as they are!

My mates interior was black on black with orange stitching, looks ace the one in yours though!

And new avatar needed ;)

Gallardo looks ace Justin, dont worry too much about exhaust, will piss you off sat in traffic if you get one too loud. They sound lush as they are!

My mates interior was black on black with orange stitching, looks ace the one in yours though!

And new avatar needed ;)

Aye true.. Will leave it as is I think.. Will sort out the avatar aswell! lol

FF Blackgold 182
Best car on the club by miles. You gonna roll up to any CS meets in it? :) Awesome mate, bet your made up?! I know I would be, but the only chance I have of owning one is a lottery win...so jealous, but fair play to you chap. :approve:

Love all this thread hijack "fighting talk" as well btw. :rasp:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
F*** taking the depreciation hit on that when you come to sell it!

A Gallardo and street fighting thread. Only on CS :rasp:

PS I hate you:dapprove: Gallardos are a good buy at the mo if you wanted one but it's still pretty much 50k (whether it's cash or finance).

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome sir. Me and bragg were sayin the same thing at the weekend.

"What a c**t!" lol

Colour is awesome, interior not so, but as you say will see it in the flesh.
Plz don't do the wheels a diff colour, be original and different. Looks so clean with silver wheels.

Joined the church yet?

LOL @ the house comments. Tbh i agree with your sentiments about living it up, however the secuity of your garage is about the same a a shak in the middle of the african jungle. Me and Bagg drove by and cracked up at the wheely bin in the way of garage!

Awesome sir. Me and bragg were sayin the same thing at the weekend.

"What a c**t!" lol

Colour is awesome, interior not so, but as you say will see it in the flesh.
Plz don't do the wheels a diff colour, be original and different. Looks so clean with silver wheels.

Joined the church yet?

LOL @ the house comments. Tbh i agree with your sentiments about living it up, however the secuity of your garage is about the same a a shak in the middle of the african jungle. Me and Bagg drove by and cracked up at the wheely bin in the way of garage!

Its got a tracker, be alright! ;) RE the church comment, apparently I have to join anyways for getting married or some pish lol.

I like the interior.. Will show you when I get back!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ah you got it fitted already?!

Lookin forward to seein it. How long you back for before you piss off to florida. I want a shot! ;)

It already had one fitted :)

Back onshore Tuesday, then off on holiday on the Saturday, so should get the chance.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
sherbet dib dabs are tasty

sweets_sherbet-431x300.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ok :) 500£ Done! And you provide the subway from the shity porty one and beers!

Good'een?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Looks good mate, but looks so funny at that house, I can understand wanting a mint car whilst you can but I'd defo need a nicer house first I think, it'll last longer than a year...

Gallardo's still sky high here!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Nice motor

Be careful - clutches go for fun

Dont try any hard launches from a standing start and watch out for cut throat dealerships charging OTT prices for parts and labour

Pod ?? ;)

Looks good mate, but looks so funny at that house, I can understand wanting a mint car whilst you can but I'd defo need a nicer house first I think, it'll last longer than a year...

Gallardo's still sky high here!

House upgrade all in good time! I'm still young, and dont want a 250k mortgage when I'm only there half the year.

In a couple of years when me and the girlfriend get married, then we'll get a bigger place. Not much need for one now though.

Its actually a pretty decent area, and I think I live in the small part of the street, most of them are mansions!

Nice motor

Be careful - clutches go for fun

Dont try any hard launches from a standing start and watch out for cut throat dealerships charging OTT prices for parts and labour

Pod ?? ;)

Pod? Aye i drive like miss daisy anyways!