ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Gallardo Pics..

Nissan Note
That looks absolutely stunning in orange! Especially when you see it parked outside a normal kinda house. Fair play mate - nice work!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
easy to come by mate ? do you need decent grades lol

Not especially...However a skill is obviously a +

Engineering, subsea, hydraulics, process, structural, chemical is what the industry is cryin out for.

Oil industry is easy to get into if you know the right people, foot in the door is the key, alot of people see it as a big earner and a doddle job for 2wks. In reality it's not the case and people get their BOSIET and never get a sniff of work. It's competitive!

The oil industry really isnt easy to get into. And even when you do, some lines of work are very thin on the ground just now.

OPITO is quite tough to get into, but once you are its a good way into the industry.

Over 1000 applicants every year with only 50-70 places.

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Offshore is the way foward. A couple of years in my new job and im going for it. Servicing generators for a couple of weeks at a time......... im sure i can cope with that!

I keep thinking im seeing you justin. Theres a Gallardo same colour as yours that has been down the beach for the past week. Its has anthrecite wheels tho.

PMSL at £80

Do they even supply you with a keyring?

Ring binder and Magazines! lol.

Superleggera is £130k. Em, i'll pass!

T350 - I was lucky i got a 'good' one. Did need a front end respray, but really only because it got hit with a wheeltrim the day I got it.

182 Trophy
fair play to you mate, forget the rent boys saying you should have got a bigger house, houses are boring... someone on here said a while back, the reason i have a car like this is because i have my own list of priorities, its just that unlike most, cars are at the top of mine, same with me... ill always have a car thats too nice for my job/house etc

worth it in my eyes.
looks fantastic too

although you could have had an extra 2 bedrooms on your house,, erm no.... ill stick with the v10 lambo thanks :)

you may know it, clio?
Ring binder and Magazines! lol.

Superleggera is £130k. Em, i'll pass!

T350 - I was lucky i got a 'good' one. Did need a front end respray, but really only because it got hit with a wheeltrim the day I got it.

CS member pack is starting to look like good value for money!

Fancy a shag Tina?

Pass. ;)

fair play to you mate, forget the rent boys saying you should have got a bigger house, houses are boring... someone on here said a while back, the reason i have a car like this is because i have my own list of priorities, its just that unlike most, cars are at the top of mine, same with me... ill always have a car thats too nice for my job/house etc

worth it in my eyes.
looks fantastic too

although you could have had an extra 2 bedrooms on your house,, erm no.... ill stick with the v10 lambo thanks :)

Well that was my thinking, plenty time for big houses etc. Live for the moment I say, pointless being the richest man in the graveyard!

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Fantastic purchase.

The car is familiar - I saw it in Southampton (West Quay) once.
Do you know if the new owner replaced it was an Aston DBS?