ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some more pics...

Subaru 330s
For ages now I have wanted to go out and get some good shots of my car. So I had planned to get up early and go, but had to wait for some good weather to be forecast and to have a nice clean car. So today was the day, go up at 4:30am so I could get the sunrise and avoid traffic/people....unfortunatley my battery ran out on my last graffiti pic
sad.gif
so I need to go back and get some good shots of it and the other places I had planned to visit

Anyway here are a few snaps I thought I would share
smile.gif

Photo0585.gif

Photo0589.gif

Photo0606.gif

Photo0613.gif

Photo0614.gif

And my favourite pic of all.....Gutted I couldn't get anymore shots though as the battery died on my phone right after this one but I will be going back to get some more :D

Photo0617-Copy.gif

PH1 iceburg
Lovely car, looks cared for.

I really like RB with white wheels.

Last edited:
  None
Gorgeous car and well done with the surroundings too, the second is a fantastic setting to take a pic with.....

BMW M135i
Loving the supert wrc's suit the car really well! Where abouts were those pics taken? Looks a good location(s)?

Subaru 330s
Loving the supert wrc's suit the car really well! Where abouts were those pics taken? Looks a good location(s)?

First two pics are at Burton Dassett Hills, next three are at Walton Hall and the last was Adderley Street in Birmingham, there was loads more graffiti round that area that I need to go back to with a fully charged camera lol!

BMW M135i
First two pics are at Burton Dassett Hills, next three are at Walton Hall and the last was Adderley Street in Birmingham, there was loads more graffiti round that area that I need to go back to with a fully charged camera lol!
Cool, think i'll have to get out there sometime when the cars clean they all look a good backdrop for some pics especially walton hall. All not too far away neither.

02 clio 172
The last picture is awsome with the car and the background, good work! I bet you love cleaning them wheels lol, white is a killer to keep clean:D

Subaru 330s
Haha yer total nightmare, but much easier to clean in this weather thankfully :D give them a wipe down every time the car has been driven...now thats dedication haha!