ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some new additions to the 182

Bus Winker
Gave the car a wash today and realised I hadn't posted any pictures since I'd done a few things to it.

I recently got my alloys powder coated in gunmetal and finally found a cup spoiler.

The spoiler makes a massive difference. I've also done a few things to the inside including installing the standard head unit and giving the seat belts a good scrub. My steering wheel is currently with snappy so that's the next thing on my list.

11634638954_2033793244_b.png

11634657104_e3511e4566_b.png

11634542743_3a2d9571a2_b.png

11634331155_b0a3bdb50b_b.png

M2 Comp
Looks lovely! Really do like 182's in BG...

Only thing I'd do is get some clean plates- it's surprising how much they can freshen up the look of a car.

Bus Winker
Looks lovely! Really do like 182's in BG...

Only thing I'd do is get some clean plates- it's surprising how much they can freshen up the look of a car.

Cheers guys.

I have been looking at the 3/4 plates. Do you think they're worth getting or stick to the standard plates with no border and writing?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
very nice

the seatbelt clean is on my list of stuff to do, stiff brush and some washing up liquid?

Bus Winker
very nice

the seatbelt clean is on my list of stuff to do, stiff brush and some washing up liquid?

I soaked mine in a bucket of boiling water with washing powder in and then took them out and gave them a scrub followed by a rinse with the hosepipe.

Came up like new and they were in a really bad state to begin with.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
im from eastwood and went to eastwood school my wifes from l/m ;) will look out for you - mine really goes out lol

I had a 04 b/g new back in 04 :approve:

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've been impressed by an 02 plate ka that someone is selling off here and now this steering wheel, I need to get a grip lol. Looks a million times better.